New York Knicks @ Boston Celtics GDT

Too much sloppy play. We could be running them out of their own building at this point. I'll still take the 5 point lead, but we can't let them hang around with all their dangerous shooters. For the first time in a long time, we have a better team than the Celtics and we need to show it in the 2nd half.

atikiN

Rookie
Too much sloppy play. We could be running them out of their own building at this point. I'll still take the 5 point lead, but we can't let them hang around with all their dangerous shooters. For the first time in a long time, we have a better team than the Celtics and we need to show it in the 2nd half.
Sloppy play all around. The C's blew a few sitters themselves.

c0leworld

Benchwarmer

QFT. Theyre gonna bring it in the 2nd half.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Frustrating game to watch because of all the calls. But out second unit is looking so boss, it doesn't even matter, still up by 5.
Let's close it out, there were too many C's games where we were up by 10+ in the 2nd half and blew it...

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Boston has become a good mismatch for us with the addition of TC. Most teams in the east can't handle him down low except maybe for Howard.

CA7

Scoring Champ
what the hell are LeBron and Wade wearing.......oh lawd they got some sugar in they tank

fender0577

Rotation player
We look good, and melo needs to keep cutting back door, he's getting freebies.Stat should do what melo's doing to get easy one's.:peace: