New York Knicks @ Boston Celtics GDT

CA7

Scoring Champ
guys honestly STFU wit the STAT and Melo sucks shit, its new beginning for this team lets be positive, I dont mind constructive criticism but damn that shit is getting old

nyk_nyk

All Star
Bro, you've been bashing Amare for days now, but when someone's said Carmelo sucks you've got all over the guy and told him to STFU.

You're the only person I told to STFU you little bitch. Hop off my dick ass hole.

Jeffries is NOT better than STAT that's why I clarified what someone else said with "in terms of impact minutes, yes"

Saying Melo sucks is just plain stupid.

Different comments, different responses. Now GTFOH You retard!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
You're the only person I told to STFU you little bitch. Hop off my dick ass hole.

Jeffries is NOT better than STAT that's why I clarified what someone else said with "in terms of impact minutes, yes"

Saying Melo sucks is just plain stupid.

Different comments, different responses. Now GTFOH You retard!
Carmelo sucks and that's a fact, you can suck him as long as you want but that's the truth.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Carmelo sucks and that's a fact, you can suck him as long as you want but that's the truth.
1239364246498.jpg

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Good move by D antoni to put Baron Davis in early.. Let the early game hype and craze die down for Lin so he can be more confident and comfortable on the court... Lins looking more confident now