MDA does it again...

CA7

Scoring Champ
You can always, fire him and sign a minimun payed coach, with good potential.That's what i do, that b*stard can't get me in the cyber world to, lol.

honestly I try and it never ever works lmao I have to wait until the end of the year to hire a new guy

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
Remember when Bill Belichek allowed the Giants to walk into the endzone so Brady could have the ball with over a minute left?

That's coaching with balls and brains.

MDA he has neither. Just go out there and play streetball guys.

RealNYK78

Rookie
GED Basketball 4th Quater awareness..Coach Pringles

Everyone know KG..Mr. Illegal screen er sole role on last second plays is to BLAST whoever is on Peirce or Allen..you up 3 pts..Either Run thru KG with purpose to make Ref call on you or him..or just Foul Rondo n make him hit free throws n still worse case you get the ball with 1 pt lead n 2 T.O... PS When did Steve Noak start logging in crazy minutes..:smokin: and why is so hard for him to bring Melo back in to start 4th when we down more than 8 pts..

This loss squarely on MDA

I dont want to hear any excuses, no defense of this man. Up by 3 points with seconds left YOU FOUL BEFORE THE SHOT. YOU FOUL SOMEBODY. ANY FREAKINGBODY.

There is absolutely nothing a great point guard can do for a brain dead coach...

CA7

Scoring Champ
I dont want to hear any excuses, no defense of this man. Up by 3 points with seconds left YOU FOUL BEFORE THE SHOT. YOU FOUL SOMEBODY. ANY FREAKINGBODY.

There is absolutely nothing a great point guard can do for a brain dead coach...

we got a thread for this title MDA does it again

fender0577

Rotation player
You know your gonna get some lunatics in here, defending this retarded coach right.Let the fireworks begin, lol.

I just started the same thread. I didnt know we were ranting over here.

a) We had no fouls to give.
b) PP should have never been allowed to shoot that 3. NEVER. That's basic basketball.
c) MDA is brain dead...

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
Even with no fouls to give they have no more timeouts. We foul they make 1. Now Doc has to make the call, purposely miss 1 in hopes of a rebound. To me, all those "stars" are harder to align then a PP34 3ptr.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
MDA never decides to foul in clutch situations... guy is just clueless, our games depend on Lin's performance, Lin having tough times = Knicks losing, you can't expect our stars to step up because of their inconsistent play and you can't count on the coach who simply does nothing... D'Antoni has no clue how to make this whole thing work, we're 2-3 since Carmelo got back and that's absolutely not up to CA who has tough times but tries his best, but up to coach who doesn't know how to make a team out of Amare, Lin and Carmelo.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
MDA never decides to foul in clutch situations... guy is just clueless, our games depend on Lin's performance, Lin having tough times = Knicks losing, you can't expect our stars to step up because of their inconsistent play and you can't count on the coach who does nothing...

Your actually right but it's more so MDA offense relies on his Point Guards to have atleast a decent game, if the starting PG plays bad this Knicks struggle badly. So in essence Lin is really the most important player on the team.

fender0577

Rotation player
As long as antoni, lives in NY, we are doomed, where are all of antoni lovers now?Even they can't defend this retard.

RealNYK78

Rookie
People swear he an offense Genius so I guess Doc Rivers is Offensive God cause every time he plays Coach Silly Ass he draw up the best plays in the most clutch time to beat the NY Knicks..last playoffs Game 1 n 2 with help of KG tripping guys..but out bound alley oop n today plays show he is a strategist for last 20 sec. of games...n Mike never does..EVER!!!