MDA does it again...

knicksin60

Starter
To think that there were people predicting a championship with this coach is laughable.How could a D'antoni coached team beat the Miami Heat or Chicago Bulls in a seven game series when they make a group of 85 year olds play at an all star level against them?

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
That one play just crushed anything good we had done that game. STAT's aggressive Defense, his rebounding. BD's considerable minutes in the 3rd controlling the come back. He let the Celtics steal that one. ****ing loser!

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
What did you expect him to tell his players?There was way to much time 18 seconds for them to foul on purpose.Pierce has killed this team and he done it again today.Placing blame on MDA,is crazy in my book.

goNYgo

Rookie
What did you expect him to tell his players?There was way to much time 18 seconds for them to foul on purpose.Pierce has killed this team and he done it again today.Placing blame on MDA,is crazy in my book.
Well then your book will never hit New York times top sellers. How do you not foul before the 3? Why the hell his he calling a timeout with 18.1 left when Boston had no timeouts?

S T U P I D STUPID Coach

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
it was a well contested 3, though there should of been double team help.

The real question is, How could you not put Jeffries in the game and let him contest that shot the man is a terrific perimeter defender and has long arms :boohoo:

fender0577

Rotation player
Well then your book will never hit New York times top sellers. How do you not foul before the 3?Why the hell his he calling a timeout with 18.1 left when Boston had no timeouts?

S T U P I D STUPID Coach
That idiot called the TO?Who does that?And why did he let Rondo roll the ball to half court?Why didn't he foul?Why did TC and BD vanish in the 4th?I can do this all day people, this dude is horrible.He covers everything, except the most obvious possibility, this guy is slow.

petescud

Starter
yeah out of all the tangibles, MDA was the easiest one to fix, and he got apid today to be a less then avg coach of a potentially potent team

Wargames

Starter
Mda lost this one. He called a dumb timeout that left to much time. He didn't sub in Jefferies when he had a better game than Amare the whole game. The Knicks needed Defense in the OT but the head coach is an idiot. Melo should of had more minutes with the majority of the second team as well but whatever.

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer

WHAT??? ARE YOU ****ING SERIOUS!!!???

1. We were up by 3!!

2. 18 seconds left.

3. Celtics had 0 timeouts left.

3. We had a foul to give so Celtics have to inbound.

4. You play hard D on the inbound and your looking at an errant pass or 5 sec call.

5. Anything below the 3 point line you let them score.

6. Pass in 3 point territory you foul again as soon as the clock hit 10 seconds.

7. They hit 1 free throw and game is over.

7a. They hit both free throws and we are up 2 and shooting free throws. They have maybe 8 seconds to inbound and shoot a prayer.(look at 3. no timeouts)

8. We win and go into this long road stretch with some confidence.

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
That was the first I heard I was writing a book lol but lets be honest here MDA never fouls at the end of games so why would you expect anything different now.What cost the knicks this game was TO's and bad defense.That blame goes squarly on the players imo

Yes I agree you can play the players for that. BUT the 1 thing the coach can control and he fails at it. So he gets the blame too. If not ALL of the blame. HE had the game in his hands and let the players decided it. He;s the LBJ of coaching.

Damphony's thoughts: "I'm gonna let the players D up and if he hits the shot then oh well, it's Melo's fault."

Pussy ass dumb ass coach.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I don't think we had a foul to give but we should have played tougher perimeter defense and fouled if we had to rather than, I dunno, let Paul ****ing Pierce take a 3-point shot. How many times does that guy have to burn us before we realize that we SHOULD NOT let him go for it?

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Yes I agree you can play the players for that. BUT the 1 thing the coach can control and he fails at it. So he gets the blame too. If not ALL of the blame. HE had the game in his hands and let the players decided it. He;s the LBJ of coaching.

Damphony's thoughts: "I'm gonna let the players D up and if he hits the shot then oh well, it's Melo's fault."

Pussy ass dumb ass coach.

Now you are talking!! I agree with that statment. I agree MDA deserves some blame but not all. He was'nt the one out there that turned the ball over way to much and the third quarter was played terrible with the players not the coach. When its all said and done with I really have to place blame on both coach and players.Placeing all the blame on the coach is stupid imo.

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
Good coach wins close games. MDA again proves that he is clueless on the defensive end of the court.

You know that Pierce or Allen will take the last shot. You double up on them the minute they have the ball and foul them before they can go into the shooting motion. You never ever let Pierce have a good look at the basket. That was just bad defense.