LeBron and Wade Clothing

CA7

Scoring Champ
For those who wanted to see their attire here it is

GayHeat.jpg

such an LOL moment :teeth:

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Besides those glasses Lebrons wearing their dressed pretty well it's not homo or anything it's high male fashion.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Not Knicks, so I sent this thread packing. LeBron ain't getting any threads about him, even if it's at the expense of him.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Thats the type of clothes I always wear daily minus the bags and the glasses, I love fashion some of you guys should read GQ or something get your fashion game up.

you must be older then but honestly I could never ever dress like that

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
They're looking almost okay... but purple shirt doesn't really match the rest of LeBron's outfit and Wade should know white pants aren't fashionable at all + they should get rid of their bags and fake glasses. I get their style though, just don't understand why they're using colors that don't match...

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
They're looking almost okay... but purple shirt doesn't really match the rest of LeBron's outfit and Wade should know white pants aren't fashionable at all + they should get rid of their bags and fake glasses. I get their style though, just don't understand why they're using colors that don't match...

It's not about matching either as long your outfit is mad loud and flamboyant, as for the white pants they are very fashionable.

The only issue I have is the fake glasses and the bags

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Thats the type of clothes I always wear daily minus the bags and the glasses, I love fashion some of you guys should read GQ or something get your fashion game up.
I didn't notice that bag. wtf? That looks like a purse.

I don't like those glasses either. That trend needs to end.

The colors are fine. Actually a good mix to me, especially the purple, black, and brown.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
The colors are fine. Actually a good mix to me, especially the purple, black, and brown.
In my opinion purple doesn't match the rest at all, I assume that's part of the culture though, we find garish colors kitschy, especially if someone's wants to look formal.

KingCharles34

All Star
Honestly i think its us people who come from the 90's hip hop era/culture that have the biggest problem with this type of clothing...I do think its sorta gay to where tight sh*t. But i guess everybodys different