Knicks @ Dallas: Tuesday, March 6th, 8:30pm

+ Rep Poll: How many TOs will Lin have tonight?

• Total voters

fender0577

Rotation player
Luckily I can read lips and can tell you what Melo and Marion are talking about.

Marion: You tight?

Melo: wtf you talking about?

Marion: Playing for that bum Dantoni, and his bum a** staff

Melo: Shut you mouth you have no idea what you talking about

Marion: I do, I played for him. Closest thing your getting to a ring is the one Tyson just got.

Melo: (While inbounding the ball) Really? (Turnover).
:peace::agreed:ROFLMAO.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Novak has been wet but he's playing way too many minutes his time needs to be split in half with Jorts he's way too one dimensional to be on the floor for as long as he is sometimes.

I'd put him in see how his first few shots look and see if the other team exploits him on the defensive end and if they do I'd go right for Jorts.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Playing like Shit and actually clawed our way back into the game believe it or not ! A bit of momentum going into 1/2 time

Lin and STAT had a fair bit to do with the comeback IMO ! :peace:

Well Done :gony:

I miss when this site use to attract real knick fans. Linsanity has caused all types of havoc on KOL. :gony:

Kiyaman

Legend
Definitely right about that Kiya my main man, and like they always say defense leads to offense. We have 2 playmakers.

If i was Dantoni i would be really challenging Melo and Amare to play defense during practice. I would have Melo guard just about everybody on the team, from the point guards to the power forwards just to give him different looks. If he can shut down Shumpert, JR Smith, Lin, Davis, and Stat in practice then that would prepare him for his opponents. And Antoni should have Stat guard Melo at times, and Chandler too. Challenge them, do whatever it takes to improve their defense.

Nice dunk there by Stat

When Melo start practicing defense like that the Knicks will go to the Eastern
Conference Finals....as for now the Knicks are playing street-ball on both
sides of the court....the only thing the Knicks got going for them is Dum-Dum
Dantoni is finally playing 10 to 11 men in the rotation on a team that played
lastnight. Thats why the Knicks have to make Stops on this fatique Mavs
team for the WIN.

Its ashame Dantoni still dont have any drawnup plays for any of our players...

cheapandcheerful

Benchwarmer
Luckily I can read lips and can tell you what Melo and Marion are talking about.

Marion: You tight?

Melo: wtf you talking about?

Marion: Playing for that bum Dantoni, and his bum a** staff

Melo: Shut you mouth you have no idea what you talking about

Marion: I do, I played for him. Closest thing your getting to a ring is the one Tyson just got.

Melo: (While inbounding the ball) Really? (Turnover).

goood one !!

nyk_nyk

All Star
Novak has been wet but he's playing way too many minutes his time needs to be split in half with Jorts he's way too one dimensional to be on the floor for as long as he is sometimes.

I'd put him in see how his first few shots look and see if the other team exploits him on the defensive end and if they do I'd go right for Jorts.

Absolutely. I've been saying this exact same thing.

skisloper

Starter
He's saying whats wrong is Lin shouldn't have the same amount of shot attempts as your 2 offensive beasts even if one of them is struggling.

If has a wide open 3"s its hard not to take it......but I do agree.....unless of course he is making them and then we will argue why he did not shoot more if Melo keeps missing

TakMan

Rotation player
It's not as if Denver stopped winning after Anthony left. Which begs the question, how important was he really to that team? He needs to get his act together and prove that he is the player to elevate a team and take it to the next level. I think he can do that, but I'm getting tired of waiting for it to happen. As for the game; I can't believe we're still in it. Stoudamire's picking this team up at a crucial point. Anthony needs to do the same. I'm not buying into this confidence crap. He's an NBA player of 8 years. I think he's able to take the pressure by now.

CA7

Scoring Champ
If has a wide open 3"s its hard not to take it......but I do agree.....unless of course he is making them and then we will argue why he did not shoot more if Melo keeps missing

yeah if he makes them I cant say anything but he has to go out of his way to get Melo and STAT shots or they start forcing, all Melo's shots but the 3's have been contested lay ups how about an easy 15 ft jumper or back door dunk/lay up to get him some rhythm

metrocard

Legend
It's not as if Denver stopped winning after Anthony left. Which begs the question, how important was he really to that team? He needs to get his act together and prove that he is the player to elevate a team and take it to the next level. I think he can do that, but I'm getting tired of waiting for it to happen. As for the game; I can't believe we're still in it. Stoudamire's picking this team up at a crucial point. Anthony needs to do the same. I'm not buying into this confidence crap. He's an NBA player of 8 years. I think he's able to take the pressure by now.

Well said.

cheapandcheerful

Benchwarmer

Ty LawsonED