Knicks @ Dallas: Tuesday, March 6th, 8:30pm

+ Rep Poll: How many TOs will Lin have tonight?

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I know, right

They probably just had several 3 point contests where even Jeffries and Chandler were included in them

I think part of what hurt us was having 4 days off between the Cavs game and the Celtics game, even if they did practice all those days I've always thought its a disadvantage to have anymore then 2 consecutive nights off. Tonight, Im not sure what the excuse is so Ill just blame it on the refs :mad:

But what's with the ghost passes to players that aren't there? What's the pre-conception of these TOs all about? WHere does that shit stem from?

STAT dunks on a 6'2 Guard and shoots jumpers over 6'11 Forwards, is there something wrong with that

Yes. Yes there is. :lol:

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
I gotta say so far Stat does seem more focused tonight. Amare might not be as athletic as he was but he still has far more then enough athleticism and quickness where he could be a beast on both ends of the court. His biggest problems have been mentally in my opinion

STAT was looking pretty good for the most part against Boston imo as well, he's nnot fully back but I can see a steady improvement.

KingCharles34

All Star
The Knicks have to make STOPS if they want to WIN....offense is secondary

Definitely right about that Kiya my main man, and like they always say defense leads to offense. We have 2 playmakers.

If i was Dantoni i would be really challenging Melo and Amare to play defense during practice. I would have Melo guard just about everybody on the team, from the point guards to the power forwards just to give him different looks. If he can shut down Shumpert, JR Smith, Lin, Davis, and Stat in practice then that would prepare him for his opponents. And Antoni should have Stat guard Melo at times, and Chandler too. Challenge them, do whatever it takes to improve their defense.

Nice dunk there by Stat

KingCharles34

All Star
Crazy⑧s;215072 said:
But what's with the ghost passes to players that aren't there? What's the pre-conception of these TOs all about? WHere does that shit stem from?

Good question...I'd say the players making the ghost passes and Dantoni all have to step up and be responsible for this. Theres a couple of players on this team like Chandler and Shumpert that i think are doing a good job, but theres several players that really need to be responsible and challenge themselves even if the coach won't.

STAT was looking pretty good for the most part against Boston imo as well, he's nnot fully back but I can see a steady improvement.

To be honest im not sure what decent is for Stat anymore. But I like what hes doing here in the 1st half so far, hes gotta stay aggressive and play smart. Hes made an impact tonight, without him we'd be down by more then we are