Knicks @ Dallas: Tuesday, March 6th, 8:30pm

+ Rep Poll: How many TOs will Lin have tonight?

• Total voters

KingCharles34

All Star
Anyone who thinks Carmelo always played like this is completely wrong. He was a more consistent and efficient player before this year. He was much better with the Nuggets

CA7

Scoring Champ
Anyone who thinks Carmelo always played like this is completely wrong. He was a more consistent and efficient player before this year. He was much better with the Nuggets

thats because everyone knew their role and was fine with it..............not in New York though

KingCharles34

All Star
Really overratedmelo is your name thats terrible and Melo has consistently been one of the best scorers every year shooting a good percentage from the floor for a volume scorer, he's having a down year now but he's a beast

Exactly what im saying, some posters are acting like hes always played this way

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
I personally dont think Lin is the problem in this team. - Get back within 8 - Mello - Another crucial turnover....:teeth:

In this game, the Miami, game and against Boston Lin was probably the biggest issue for the starting lineup. I really like him but I kinda cringe when I see him drive and try to make a play now. He looks so sloppy and outta control he's not setting the right tone that a PG in MDA offense needs and he only hits Fields and Chandler.

fender0577

Rotation player
Only down 6, as bad as we played, we have to get the ball to our 2 stars, i'm sorry.LIN, look for your 2 best options, please, get these guys in rhythm.

wian

Benchwarmer
Playing like Shit and actually clawed our way back into the game believe it or not ! A bit of momentum going into 1/2 time

Lin and STAT had a fair bit to do with the comeback IMO ! :peace:

Well Done :gony:

CA7

Scoring Champ
STAT is BEASTin

Melo is aggressive just cant hit

Lin is playing like selfish Westbrook instead of Nash-lite

Shumpert needs to play more

Jorts too

Novak thinks he's the white Dirk, oh you aint know Dirk was black

nyk_nyk

All Star
I actually agree with this, I'd say ever since that 1st injury he had this year its been one of the worst stretches of his career. I think he hurt his elbow first, then something else, then his groin. But even since hes comeback hes still struggling because of the media and fans. He shoulda jsut played his game all along and not watched espn or gone on twitter. motherF*CK this media era we live in

There is def some truth to this. Part of what makes scorers great is their confidence. Not good when you have to second guess your game.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Luckily I can read lips and can tell you what Melo and Marion are talking about.

Marion: You tight?

Melo: wtf you talking about?

Marion: Playing for that bum Dantoni, and his bum a** staff

Melo: Shut you mouth you have no idea what you talking about

Marion: I do, I played for him. Closest thing your getting to a ring is the one Tyson just got.

Melo: (While inbounding the ball) Really? (Turnover).

skisloper

Starter
Amare asking to guard Dirk...Like that...
Yes Amare seems to have legs tonight....

As for LIN I like how he is playing....learning......I like him driving ...he cannot play tentative,,,,,,,

down by 6 when we look like crap...

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
You guys are sleeping on STAT, shutting dirk out nd dunking that shit, we have to ride STAT right now thats the beauty of having 2 stars Melo is struggling and STAT is beasting

CA7

Scoring Champ
Crazy⑧s;215125 said:
If he can't handle the backlash for poor performances then he should be playing well enough to avoid them.

Strong minds > excuses.

agreed on that point he needs to ignore it like Kobe does, he has to understand the media wants him to play bad so they can write stories