Knicks @ Spurs 8:30 PM ET

Rob Low

Rotation player
Chandler and Jeffries being out is gonna hurt us a lot today. Especially since Jorts is still rusty but at least Iman is starting

wian

Benchwarmer
Mello must have a blinder this game. He must turn it around starting NOW...

If he has any pride, he will come out and have a big one tonight and get things back on track

portega1968

El Cacique
Chandler is our MVP and not having him and Jeffries tonight really hurts us defensively. But this may be a blessing in disguise. It Means we will see Amare more in the pick and roll which he is barely doing cause Chandler is the main screener for Lin. Also, Stat will see more minutes at center, which will allow him to beat his defender off the dribble easier. A tighter 9 man rotation may help the guys reach a good flow faster and stay in tune longer. Fields off the bench is tough to gauge cause Novak and JR should be getting most of the minutes behind Melo and Shump.

I would like to go random with a Amare, Novak, Smith, Lin and BD look when Duncan is taking a breather, cause this IMO would yield surprising results on the plus side... Defenses are not scouting or preparing for such a combo.

CLYDE

Benchwarmer
Totally agree.

The thing is that Knicks should've won the last 2 games. Leading by 3 at the end of 4th @Boston but couldn't walk away with a win hurts, and came all the way back up 1 and just then just simply disappeared sucks! We had the chance but came up short. I'm afraid that this would happen for the rest of the road trip.

As a few have noted, yes, it's nothing short of a disgrace to have a losing record, and after so far playing an easy schedule. And, would this team have a Nets type record if not for Lin's week or so magic getting a 7 game win streak.

Melo, Amare, Tyson, Lin, healthy Baron, J.R., Shump, Fields, etc., so how could any coach explain away a losing record with this talent.

I have to imagine Melo, Amare, Tyson are fed up with D'antoni's poor judgement & decisions.

If I was the coach I would swallow my pride and ask Clyde Frazier to work with Lin. The kid plays his heart out and as far as I can see gets no professional NBA level teaching.

CA7

Scoring Champ
no Chandler or Jeffries, essentially 3 rookies starting damn and we dont have Jerome Jordan..............damn you C'ANToni

nuckles2k2

Superstar
no Chandler or Jeffries, essentially 3 rookies starting damn and we dont have Jerome Jordan..............damn you C'ANToni

STAT should have a nice game with Chandler out. Court nice and spaced, no center to bring his man down low and clog the paint...we should see the STAT of last year. The question is, will his explosiveness be there as much as it was last night? If so, he better come thru.

If not...

CA7

Scoring Champ
STAT should have a nice game with Chandler out. Court nice and spaced, no center to bring his man down low and clog the paint...we should see the STAT of last year. The question is, will his explosiveness be there as much as it was last night? If so, he better come thru.

If not...

yeah Jorts playing on the perimeter setting screens letting STAT work, also better spacing should help Melo out when attacking, Spurs have a very nonathletic frontcourt we should exploit

predictions

Stoudemire 25 and 12

Anthony 24, 9 and 7

big games from our big guns

cheapandcheerful

Benchwarmer
yeah Jorts playing on the perimeter setting screens letting STAT work, also better spacing should help Melo out when attacking, Spurs have a very nonathletic frontcourt we should exploit

predictions

Stoudemire 25 and 12

Anthony 24, 9 and 7

if big guns get the ball tho... :crossfingers:

nuckles2k2

Superstar

predictions

Stoudemire 25 and 12

Anthony 24, 9 and 7

I dunno if Melo gets that many rebounds if Blaire and Leonard play well and are active (Blaire has a hurt knee, so we'll see about him), but I still expect the points and assists tho.

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
I think Knicks can win against this Spurs team. We do need Melo to play like he is capable of.

By the way, does anyone have a working streaming link? Thanks in advance.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Exactly, I think Melo is tired of Lin's sh*t lol

Let Lin be a beast but let Melo do his thing.