New York Knicks @ Milwaukee Bucks 03.09 8:30PM

CLYDE

Benchwarmer
I fear this could be another; Lin getting blocked off, Jennings drives down the lane and Stat & Melo just stand and watch, feet never leaving the ground.

A loss here and then have to face the Sixers and Bulls.

petescud

Starter
We need our 2 best defenders back or its another loss...Never would had thought with our teams killer roster that losing JJ and TC means an automatic loss

quiggle

Starter
So Jared is good now to you guys lmao. I can pull up threads where you guys are trying to kill him and his family. Nothing make me more sick than fickle fans and bandwagon shit. This forum is media / hype 80% of the time. Use your own minds and opinions to make an assessment and stop feeding into Hahn/ Isola / Bleacher Reports.

Always have been down with what JJ brings to the table prove me wrong.

Knicks fans are more unpredictable then the weather, it make you wonder if most of us here are just insecure woman who after posting here go run off to facebook looking for the latest cheap gossip on there phriends

NYallDay

Benchwarmer
its so pathetic the level of defense that melo and amare play. its like since they've had chandler, they feel they can become even worse defenders cuz chandler is gonna clean up their mess. if they dont box out and keep jennings out the paint to some degree, i see another tony parker performance coming on.

there was a play 4th quarter in the loss to dallas. dirk is on the elbow and amare guarding him. dirk is about to go into his one leg fadeaways and now i agree that thats not blockable shot and pretty much unguardable especially if the defender is amare. but what i hate is this: as soon as dirk drops back goes into the shooting motion, amare turns around to try to get a rebound. doesnt try to contest the shot, or put up his arm, nothing! doesnt even wait for the ball to leave dirk's hand, he just turns around for the rebound and that only gives dirk even more time to set that shot up and of course he nails it!

i mean fine, you cant block his shot but play the defense to the full extent of the play, this is trivial bullshit we ask of him and he just doesnt get it. he just doesnt get how to play even remedial defense! SMMFH

zshopa

Benchwarmer
Melo and Stat wont play defense, you cant teach an old dog new tricks sorry. both of them would rather spend time complaining about a no-call than getting back on defense to help their team and coach is perfectly ok with that, lets give them more minutes and bench jeffries who plays his heart out on both ends and never makes a single complaint excuse or remark. the day D'antoni gets fired is the day i can rest easy.

I can't wait to see another showing of the once again lean and mean Amare Stoudemire. If those 10 to 15 pounds he's shed in the last couple weeks really were all that were holding him back, then that will be huge for us now.

KingCharles34

All Star
Nice game thread, I like that stress machine

I would be a little bit surprised if we win tonight, hopefully the Knicks prove me wrong

FireCoachD

Benchwarmer
I am pretty sure melo is going to score 35 pts .. can we limit turnovers and play some OK defense????????

When he goes off some of you all are gonna feel real stupid.. Lin 3-10 tonite Melo 13-27 with 9 FTs :D

Last edited:

FireCoachD

Benchwarmer
Boston

Celtics winning 63-26!?? we unleashed the beast in them..
Lol Blazers have 17 turnovers in first half- hopefully they play this bad vs us!!

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
I like the starting lineup tonight, nice to see JR getting in there.

Just a question if anyone knows anything, are the knicks going to try to move a PG or are they complacent with the amount of PGs on the roster?