New York Knicks @ Milwaukee Bucks 03.09 8:30PM

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
Man ppl in the melo hate thread look so dumb right now... all he needed was that game @spurs to get his confidence.....

No, he needed to realize the difference between a good look and a bad look with this new lineup and point guard situation. No one can say that he wasn't taking some awful looks instead of kicking it out again to go for a different look.

FireCoachD

Benchwarmer
No, he needed to realize the difference between a good look and a bad look with this new lineup and point guard situation. No one can say that he wasn't taking some awful looks instead of kicking it out again to go for a different look.

This is bullshit melo has been barely shooting the ball this year .. Lin was the one shooting bad shots y'all blind

FireCoachD

Benchwarmer
THis is why melo needs to shoot more than lin, the refs dont give lin any calls and melo gets to the line based purely on rep

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
This is bullshit melo has been barely shooting the ball this year .. Lin was the one shooting bad shots y'all blind

Field Goals are the result of the looks that you get. Bad looks = bad shots

This is a pretty basic principle.

When a man misses 20 shots, maybe that's because he shouldn't have been taking all of those shots if they weren't good looks.

?Maybe I shouldn?t take as many shots.? - the one and only Carmelo Anthony.

We looked like we were finally going to have a good first half effort, but nope, cough up an 11-point first quarter lead and will once again playing from behind.

FireCoachD

Benchwarmer
I just don't buy it. His assists are up by 1.0 from last year, if you wanna see someone who just chucks up bad shots- see baron davis

FireCoachD

Benchwarmer
We looked like we were finally going to have a good first half effort, but nope, cough up an 11-point first quarter lead and will once again playing from behind.

To me it looks like tony parker is still in their heads and so they're giving up wide open 3's :(

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
i wonder how many shots of vodka Lin takes before the games, im tired of watching him run to the lane and fall down lol.