New York Knicks @ Milwaukee Bucks 03.09 8:30PM

FireCoachD

Benchwarmer
Lin= bad jump shooter- When you're getting SOOOO easily to the basket .. your team i mean, why are you taking long 2s? if carmelo takes that shot im ok with it..

nyk_nyk

All Star
I know they're making shots right now but I'd like to see them give more of an effort to getting amare some touches near the paint.

FireCoachD

Benchwarmer
they are gonna go cold soon..... make some subs.. play fast.. and keep dunking on these bucks!!! No more 3 pointers!! coach d get it right for once

Abxtraxion

Benchwarmer
Lin= bad jump shooter- When you're getting SOOOO easily to the basket .. your team i mean, why are you taking long 2s? if carmelo takes that shot im ok with it..

Your personal judgment really isn't enough to determine whether a professional NBA player is a bad jump shooter.

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
I just don't buy it. His assists are up by 1.0 from last year, if you wanna see someone who just chucks up bad shots- see baron davis

...so you argue that he's taking bad shots with the fact that his assists are up by 1. He You didn't say that baron davis was looking for a confidence boost, you said melo was. So I am talking about carmelo anthony.

All I'm saying is, he hasn't taken the high-quality shots that you should take. Instead of setting it up again, he just goes for the jump shot as if all hope is lost on the possession. It's not ideal at all.

FireCoachD

Benchwarmer
When beasts like Novak on the floor, early in the shot clock, fast break, You're telling me Jeremy Lin has any business taking a long 2 pointer? LOL

starmlb

Rookie
...so you argue that he's taking bad shots with the fact that his assists are up by 1. He You didn't say that baron davis was looking for a confidence boost, you said melo was. So I am talking about carmelo anthony.

All I'm saying is, he hasn't taken the high-quality shots that you should take. Instead of setting it up again, he just goes for the jump shot as if all hope is lost on the possession. It's not ideal at all.

Well to be fair Carmelo has never taken high-quality shots in his career. He just shoots and shoots and piles up points.

Abxtraxion

Benchwarmer
When beasts like Novak on the floor, early in the shot clock, fast break, You're telling me Jeremy Lin has any business taking a long 2 pointer? LOL

it's just that your tone is really making it obvious your over analyzing Lin's every play trying to find anything you can to make him look like he's a bad player

you can be inconspicuous about it you know

FireCoachD

Benchwarmer

I have seen this from him in a couple games a la The beginning of the mavs game but for the most part I think he has tried to Play completely unselfishly since he came back from injury and its led to pretty bad things for the knicks- You're missing the point that bad shots for other guys are good shots for Melo- even Dantoni said it in the beginning of the year... Melo is basically always open.

Last year, he was getting double and triple teamed at the end of games and taking some horrible shots.. i will agree with you, but for the most part this year I think hes been alot more unselfish, and people keep bashing on him for their losses.. smh

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks were up so JR Smith shouldve been the 6th man....
Shump is a defensive Rookie we put in the game in the 2nd half....Jefferies is a 2nd half player too.

BrianMan

Benchwarmer

I'm trying to be friendly with this question, it might come out as being extremely mean/rude, but here we go: Have you watched basketball/do you have any prior knowledge of this game?

KingCharles34

All Star
I just wanna say i really hate Mike Dunleavy. This guy got 2 new career highs against us a few years ago, he also rapes us with a broomstick that has sand paper wrapped around it :redface:

FireCoachD

Benchwarmer
He's just on right now- u can tell, its a continuation from the Spurs game. The man obviously had somteing wrong with him earlier in the year, missing so many open shots. Gooooooooo Fields!