New York Knicks @ Milwaukee Bucks 03.09 8:30PM

nyk_nyk

All Star
I'd like either of the PGs to direct Amare on the block and feed him the ball. He's getting nowhere by trying to set a pick with anyone that has the ball.

KingCharles34

All Star
Well it was nice of Fields to decide to show up this game. He aint getting paid that much, i guess thats enough reason for him to take nights off :smokin:

Alotta players bringin it on offense, Im not too impressed with our defense. It'd be nice even if we just had Jeffries

FireCoachD

Benchwarmer
I'm done defending melo on here, its a cant win battle.. just trying to enjoy this wlid game now.. U all wanted Melo, every single one of u ... he hasn't done anything differently in his game since he got here, he had about 20 or 30 poor shootnig games, hes had a bad coach and been injured, and you guys knock his whole career saying hes a selfish player?? makes 0 sense. K im done and YES Lin cannot shoot. I'll try to find it somewhere but he has a low % on anything outside the paint

FireCoachD

Benchwarmer
Well it was nice of Fields to decide to show up this game. He aint getting paid that much, i guess thats enough reason for him to take nights off :smokin:

Alotta players bringin it on offense, Im not too impressed with our defense. It'd be nice even if we just had Jeffries

Who was the guy who said why dont they bring in Jerome Jordan? so true, d'antoni sees them letting up 60 pts and doesnt even think to bring this guy in .. we are doomed on D

KingCharles34

All Star
I'd like either of the PGs to direct Amare on the block and feed him the ball. He's getting nowhere by trying to set a pick with anyone that has the ball.

He forgot how to set a pick. I agree with u though, Amare has some nice post moves whenever he decides to not be predictable and allow the defense easily draw the charge or block his shots. Hes got quick moves where he twists and turns, hes also got good handspeed and big hands. Even though hes not as athletic as he was, he still has enough strengths to his game where he should never struggle on offense. Its sad that he does more often then not, but hes showing some signs of life. I cant really see past his defense, its beyond horrible. He looks like hes in a all star game

elcol

Rotation player
so this is what our OFFENSE looks like when the stars are hitting shots :gony: WHERE is the D though?

FireCoachD

Benchwarmer
so this is what our OFFENSE looks like when the stars are hitting shots :gony: WHERE is the D though?

Its not even all the coaches fault man. This roster is filled with pathetic Defensive players.. Melo included. Without chandler, we are completely screwed- he covers up so much!

iJoe

Rotation player
Sad when Ilyasova and Dunleavy look like offensive powerhouses.... our defense is so defunct.

FireCoachD

Benchwarmer
Jeremy Lin is the worst defender on the floor usually, along with amare. And people bash melo's D When Richard jefferson had 0 points against him LOL

dragon434

Rookie
I love Clyde (pause) and i hate to admit it but he does annoy me sometimes. He aint half as bad as Breen though

I said this the other month and u guys raped me.

I love the guy! If i could keep him in my closet i would. But sometimes he just says things that knicks fans dont want to hear. We were red hot at the start of the game and he starts jamming into our heads how they cant keep this up all game.

But anyway i love the guy! *turns around and watches back*

FireCoachD

Benchwarmer
I said this the other month and u guys raped me.

I love the guy! If i could keep him in my closet i would. But sometimes he just says things that knicks fans dont want to hear. We were red hot at the start of the gane and he starts jamming into our heads how they cant keep this up all game.

But anyway i love the guy! *turns around and watches back*

Yea Why do I feel like Clyde and Breen are Haters. If you listen to some highlite clips from other teams, like denver announcers.. the guys are blinding rooting for their team.. sounds more fun hahaha