New York Knicks @ Milwaukee Bucks 03.09 8:30PM

KingCharles34

All Star
Idk man i think Harden is a superstar Brandon Roy type player if given the keys to a team and quality minutes, he can really do it all on the court.

I dont know if i can see him being that good, no disrespect. I see him as a very good role player that plays off of Westbrook and Durant

I dont know if i can see him being that good, no disrespect. I see him as a very good role player that plays off of Westbrook and Durant

Thats the thing though, he is a 3rd option between 2 scoring players and still Avg 17/4/4 in 32 min. If he is the #1 option then that gap could equate to maybe 25/6/6

BrianMan

Benchwarmer

I'll second that, I can't imagine him pulling a team together without the powerhouse duo that is Durant and Westbrook. He'll never be the centerpiece is what I'm trying to get at.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
I'm sure someone has already pointed this out. But the defense is terrible without Chandler.

On the flip side, STAT and Melo are playing better offensively without him. SMH @ the defense though.

I'll second that, I can't imagine him pulling a team together without the powerhouse duo that is Durant and Westbrook. He'll never be the centerpiece is what I'm trying to get at.

Yeah your right, he does seem like a role oriented player. IDK if he can take control of a whole franchise.

Kiyaman

Legend
I gotta be honest im not a Jerome Jordan fan, i think hes a bum that will never be a factor. Keep him where he belongs

u never got a chance to see Jordan play....or what his bigman performance could provide for Stat or Melo offensive game, or Jefferies defensive game.

A certain coach never let us see C-Millicic or F/C-Jordan Hill in a lineup with PF-David Lee.

KingCharles34

All Star
Yeah your right, he does seem like a role oriented player. IDK if he can take control of a whole franchise.

Its deeper then Harden...

Some team will play the same role the Knicks played a year ago and give the Magic several players that are worth far more then Dwight and the high priced on the decline veteran(s) they will also be receiving in return.

If Im Otis Thorpe, Im trying to rape a team with no vaseline. Just like Denver did to us...

KingCharles34

All Star
u never got a chance to see Jordan play....or what his bigman performance could provide for Stat or Melo offensive game, or Jefferies defensive game.

A certain coach never let us see C-Millicic or F/C-Jordan Hill in a lineup with PF-David Lee.

Im not surprised to see your a Jordan fan Kiyaman :lol:

Say, whatever happened to Demitrus Nichols? :lol:

Just playin Kiyaman, who knows. I could be wrong