2012-2013 Season Ticket Relocation & Pricing

GordonGecko

Benchwarmer
all that money saved is going into amare and melo's pocket. they should buy drinks for every one for the whole season.

No it's even worse than that. It's a capped league, and under the new CBA every team is expected to at least break even. So here you have the Grizzlies with a fan cost index (FCI) of $192.80, paying the players about the same as the Knicks who have an FCI of $608.78 (http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7529476/nba-average-ticket-price-increases-first-time-three-years)

Three times the revenue, same player expense. That cash isn't going to amare & melo's pocket, it's going straight into Jim Dolan's diaper

GordonGecko

Benchwarmer
are any new perks added for being a season ticket holder

nope, pretty much garbage

2z7lojq.jpg

YankeesGuy

Rookie
Relocation

Did you guys have any say in your relocation? I am currently located in 221 and this was the first year I got tickets, actually got them midway through the season and they said they aren't going to know a location for me for new year until after the season. Any idea where they will put me?

Thanks.

GordonGecko

Benchwarmer
Did you guys have any say in your relocation? I am currently located in 221 and this was the first year I got tickets, actually got them midway through the season and they said they aren't going to know a location for me for new year until after the season. Any idea where they will put me?

Thanks.

Who knows. You have an outside chance at the West Balcony but probably more like the back rows of the corner/end zone seats at $120 or $146

JoeNYK

Rookie

Thanks.

I don't think so but they will tell you what are the available seats at that time. I was a half season subscriber last year and they called me late August to offer me 2011-2012 season tickets. I think they will treat you the same as half season subscriber. The way these tickets are selling, you may or may not get a call. I was lucky to get $45 seats last year and I sold about 10 - 11 games including 5 games during Linsanity hype and I made whole season investment. If you do get a call, opt for the lower priced seats which is the best investment. I still have all the games for the rest of the season which are basically free.

YankeesGuy

Rookie
I don't think so but they will tell you what are the available seats at that time. I was a half season subscriber last year and they called me late August to offer me 2011-2012 season tickets. I think they will treat you the same as half season subscriber. The way these tickets are selling, you may or may not get a call. I was lucky to get $45 seats last year and I sold about 10 - 11 games including 5 games during Linsanity hype and I made whole season investment. If you do get a call, opt for the lower priced seats which is the best investment. I still have all the games for the rest of the season which are basically free.

I opted for the Knicks-Liberty package and they told me I was guaranteed tickets for next season as well, otherwise, I wouldn't have paid for those Liberty tickets or taken the Knicks ticket in the first place. I should be ahead of Half Season Ticket Holders, and 100% get tickets next year, otherwise, I would feel free taken advantage of. Hopefully that won't be the case.

blahwoop

Benchwarmer
I heard the VIP list is longer than the K List. Don't have the money to shell out for the liberty tickets. WHY DID I GET A JOB AFTER LINSANITY?!? I could've gotten season tickets easily 2 months ago!

YankeesGuy

Rookie
I heard the VIP list is longer than the K List. Don't have the money to shell out for the liberty tickets. WHY DID I GET A JOB AFTER LINSANITY?!? I could've gotten season tickets easily 2 months ago!

You couldn't have gotten seat tickets since they got Melo.

Is anyone else surprised at the situation regarding the NYK playoff ticket deadline in conjunction with the Linsanity surgery announcement -- the way it has blown up the way it did?

personally, i'm not surprised that itwas probably the knicks' strategy, but i'm surprised the way it blew up in the papers.

GordonGecko

Benchwarmer
Is anyone else surprised at the situation regarding the NYK playoff ticket deadline in conjunction with the Linsanity surgery announcement -- the way it has blown up the way it did?

personally, i'm not surprised that itwas probably the knicks' strategy, but i'm surprised the way it blew up in the papers.

Total non-story. These beat writers think they found some big scandal but there's nothing to talk about. There's no way anyone wasn't going to pony up for playoff tickets. Are you kidding me? 300%+++ on stubhub right now, Lin/Amare or not. Even if you found one guy upset not to see Lin, he would still pay the invoice and just resell his tickets to get a free mortgage payment on his house.

DCinNY

Benchwarmer
What's the typical time frame in which they offer seats to people on the waiting list? I'm so anxious.

blahwoop

Benchwarmer
guess i'll have to pick up some NETs tickets then! free drinks and food for every game and price lock for 3 years! LoL

blahwoop

Benchwarmer
lol i misread that.thought it said memorial day. LABOR day is WAY far from now. They told me the VIP list is bigger than the K-List LOL. they have my money. i might just get it back since it's pointless to be on the list. i can use my 500 bux somewhere else