Name a player you think will be traded at the NBA trade deadline

Thats exactly the question Shaq was asked moments ago on TNT. His answer? Amare Stouderetire.

While that is interesting thats not what I wanted to make this thread about. I wanna ask everyone here who they think will be traded at the deadline? If you get it right ill give you positive Rep.

I think Jamal Crawford, Ramon Sessions, and Paul Pierce....and hopefully Amare.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
JOSH SMITH.. he has requested a trade, so im going with him.

other possible traded players

Rondo
Gasol
Nash
Deron
Dwight
Odom
Beasley
Ellis
Ray allen
Kg
Lopez

I think the Big 4 in Boston will be shaken up a bit unless Doc Rivers convinces Ainge otherwise.Look for the Lakers to sign a point guard and Philly may let go of Iguodala for picks and maybe more pieces to try and get a legit franchise player.

JOSH SMITH.. he has requested a trade, so im going with him.

other possible traded players

Rondo
Gasol
Nash
Deron
Dwight
Odom
Beasley
Ellis
Ray allen
Kg
Lopez

I see Pierce getting traded befor Allen because a lot of teams with valuable young talent and draft picks need a scorer (Toronto, Detroit, Cleveland, Bobcats) and Ray is expiring so the Celtics would probably just let him expire along with KG.

I see Pierce getting traded befor Allen because a lot of teams with valuable young talent and draft picks need a scorer (Toronto, Detroit, Cleveland, Bobcats) and Ray is expiring so the Celtics would probably just let him expire along with KG.

I doubt the Celtics will let go of Pierce, he is like Tim Duncan and Kobe at this point of his career.I think the owner and the fans want him to retire a Celtic.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
true true, i thought about their expiring contracts to, but i could see a team like the Clippers who need a SG taking a shot a getting Ray Allen thats why i threw him in their.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
LOL, they made plenty of dumb trades but I don't see them trading their franchise legend. It'd be as dumb as Knicks trading Ewing or Frazier... I understand this is business, but dude has been playing for the C's his entire career and fortunately Boston has no history of trading their franchise players, Bird, McHale, Hando... all started and ended up in Boston, no way they trade Pierce.

Knicks32

Benchwarmer
We picked up Billups' option... and he was amnestied. We picked up Turiaf's option... and he was traded. We picked up Douglas' option... is he going to be traded? :D

I mean we all heard how much D'antoni values this guy... (A player that was very important for him last season...)

Toney can play well as we saw last season. He clearly is not valued at the Knicks anymore and does not expect to get any playing time this season. I imagine he would be happy to go anywhere else where he can be a backup PG/SG. The question is if any teams want him.

I think there are some teams out there that would give up a draft pick for the guarantee for a decent player now. The only real question I see (and a potential trade team) is how healthy is he after the surgery. To my understanding this type of surgery has a high recovery rate. I think Dwayne Wade had it awhile ago.