LETS Go BUCKS!

tank-5.jpg

Plus I don't even want to see this team in the playoffs the way they're playing. Might as well miss it all together than get ass ****ed 4 straight times.

Plus I don't even want to see this team in the playoffs the way they're playing. Might as well miss it all together than get ass ****ed 4 straight times.

You never know, maybe we get in the lottery and get the 5th pick or better. If we wound up with the #1 pick that kid from Kentucky would look good in a Knicks UNI...

Pretty sure we don't have a pick this year guys
It's top 5 protected.. Now we'd have to get extremely lucky if we miss the playoffs to draw a top 5 pick seeing as we aren't bad enough but either way some good would come out of missing the playoffs. We either get lucky in the lottery or at least Dantoni would be canned.

kinein

Benchwarmer
Remember there is still the rest of this month and next month. Calm yourselves. Go grab some drinks and get drunk.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
How deep are we into the season? 41 games (62%). How many games do we have left? 25. How does our schedule look? You don't want to ask, we have 14 games against >.500 teams that usually rape us... and even if we won all games we're supposed to our record at the end of the season will be 29-37. WE RAN OUT OF TIME.

If anything goes as it is supposed to, Milwaukee ties our record tonight...

It hurts to think like this, but I've said it before: I'd rather not make the playoffs this year than watching a primetime first round gangbang by Miami.

The thought of D-Fake and Lebitch raping us physically pains me.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@Nets PR Dept.: Deron Williams will be out tonight vs. Milwaukee with a strained right calf. His status is day-to-day moving forward.

LEGO BUCKS!

goNYgo

Rookie
Rooting for your team to lose is horrible, let alone to not make the playoffs?? Is that a joke? Go root for another team. We won't miss you.