Melo, Stat and D'Antoni postgame videos down on Knicks Now...

Just had a look at Knicks Now to watch the latest excuses for the loss against Philly. To my surprise the videos of Melo, Stat and D'Antoni were all marked as "no longer available" while videos of Lin, Chandler and Shump are still available....

Coincidence or asign that D'Antoni will get fired tonight and Stat and/or Melo will be traded?

It's strange that those 3 videos are not available, while all other videos are available...if it's just to prevent fans from posting critical comments underneath then MSG has reached a new low...

Paul1355

All Star
Just had a look at Knicks Now to watch the latest excuses for the loss against Philly. To my surprise the videos of Melo, Stat and D'Antoni were all marked as "no longer available" while videos of Lin, Chandler and Shump are still available....

Coincidence or asign that D'Antoni will get fired tonight and Stat and/or Melo will be traded?

It's strange that those 3 videos are not available, while all other videos are available...if it's just to prevent fans from posting critical comments underneath then MSG has reached a new low...

lol i wish mike d was fired years ago then i will start to have hope again