GT: Knicks vs Chicago March 12th 2012

Yeah so I've been writing this hugs GT for like an hour and then my computer ****ing restarted out of no where and I ****ing lost it because of my piece of shit Windows.

Anyway blah blah starting line-ups blah blah music blah blah stories blah blah stats blah, you know the deal just talk about it and leave me alone lol.

LOL, i feel your pain. The pre game hype and these gametime threads are probably the best thing us fans have at the moment. Actually, I don't blame you for feeling a bit uninspired right now.
Hopefully there be better days ahead....*sigh* :gony:

p0nder

Starter
Wow. this is sad.

I just bought nba 2k12 for the 360. I'ma just play that the rest of the year and forget about "reality".

CLYDE

Benchwarmer
I have Comcast cable in Jersey, and I get channel 15 which is Chicago, for some reason.

So, I will watch some of the game on 15 to hear the comments / perspective from the Bull's announcers.

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
If the Knicks are REALLY lucky tonight, maybe Rose will feel bad for them and take every shot with his eyes closed, maybe all of his passes as well.

FireCoachD

Benchwarmer
I'm kind of excited, if the Knicks rattle off a couple more losses Coach will get fired mid season. If the knicks win vs a couple of these good teams I will be happy anyways. So its a win win situation :peace::peace::peace::peace:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
:cool: repped for taking the worst GT Creator title from me lol but seriously can we have good luck charms at least

Lets take it to the bulls, and play like a team hungry for a win.

LeFlume

All Star
The way we been playing you wouldn't be surprised if like Scalabrine and Taj Gibson put up career high in points, reb, steals and blocks. :boohoo: