GT: Knicks vs Chicago March 12th 2012

nyk_nyk

All Star
Lin should be making sure Melo or amare get touches at this point in the game. They are your stars regardless of their defense.

Abxtraxion

Benchwarmer
Lin should be making sure Melo or amare get touches at this point in the game. They are your stars regardless of their defense.

I'd defend you there but the type of plays that comes from this Stat/Melo passes are either dead end iso plays or the magnificent jumpers by Stoudemire who is now a Shooting guard.

clumsy

Rotation player
Now that this game is pretty much over why the hell do the Bulls Jerseys say Los Bulls on Latin night....isn't it Los Toros?

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
That is why Lin & Fields are not passin the ball to Melo & Stat
right i said it once i'll say it again Baron needs to control the offense during the 4th he has the experience.

&

Fields has no business being in the game the guy just cant shoot, sure JR is struggling but he is clearly the better shooter.

iSaYughh

Starter

Check it: their offense is gimp, too.

How many crisp passes has Amare Buttermire fumbled?

Or perfect passes for HIM that he ended up getting his shit stuff on, or not finishing?