GT: Knicks vs Chicago March 12th 2012

Kiyaman

Legend
Did Stat just stand there to collect an offensive foul?
:thumbsup:
if he did then, Stat wants to beat the Bulls....Knicks will win this game.

clumsy

Rotation player
Nah that's not what i meant, i mean Chicago just must be a poor offensive team. They win with the dirty work and team defense that gets them easy buckets. I think it's why Chicago falls apart in the playoffs...

kinein

Benchwarmer
Did Stat just stand there to collect an offensive foul?
:thumbsup:
if he did then, Stat wants to beat the Bulls....Knicks will win this game.

its a miracle, been screaming myself hoarse that amare and melo need to hustle and be accountable - they standing up and joining the team effort.

Melo and amare roughly 90% melo had a few spots where he should have hustled a bit more but I'm satisfied overall.

BUT NOW 3rd QUARTER they got to take the DEFENSE and HUSTLE AND PACE to the next level. Don't let the Bulls find their rhythm - force them to foul.

Kiyaman

Legend
Let's not sidetrack the game, we are looking nice :thumbsup:

But I don't think Melo and Amare are tanking.....Melo forced his hand here while D'antoni was our coach and we had a winning record and were en route to the playoffs. Why would he want to come so bad?

He also has a reputation, and will be playing for another big contract in a few years. He isn't going to tank a season and come across like a loser/punk, just to try to get a coach fired.

He hasn't even played a full yr for him either.

+, Amare played at an MVP level for last year's reg season.

Dont get Stat & Melo mixed up with 2 season tanking Dantonio.....
Our headcoach dont have any kind of system or offensive sheme for two high scoring players....Stat & Melo veteran experience couldve won 45 games this season with Tyson Chandler....but the postseason is all about COACHING.
And last season playoff sweep showed the tier 3 coaching we have.

Kiyaman

Legend
When u see Melo or Stat running on fastbreaks consistently....that means a Knicks WIN.

Melo ran on the break and scored while Stat walk up the court.