GT: Knicks vs Chicago March 12th 2012

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
Stat scores 20 but anybody who watched the game KNOWS that Taj Gibson outplayed him throughly. It wasn't even close.

No point in reasoning with people on here anymore, they're too far gone.

Tons of people purporting to know basketball, when all they do is watch the score bug then read the box score.
Are you serious ma dude?
I see you got Gello in ya avi but take his ass off ya lips
Dude shot 9-19 b and made a lucky 3 Amare was rolling and got no looks for the last 3 mins of the 3rd and the whole 4th

kinein

Benchwarmer
Melo forces 3 shots in the final couple of minutes with Amare red hot
and you wonder if they can mesh together? CMON dude was 6-9
and rolling hit 3 in a row and Melo takes the last couple of the qt
then Davis dribbles down a 3 CMON

How many losses til guys realize Melo is NOT clutch. He is a good player and in the past has had clutch moments. But this season - NOW - in the PRESENT. HE is not.

redarmy81

Rookie
stat is a freaking pussy, and his defence is among the worst players in the league.. a PF with 3 rebounds? wtf?!? he gets outrebounded by ****ing point guards!! you dont help the team with 20 points when you let your opponent score more on you and get plenty of offensive rebounds! start ****ing playing like a man!!! its better to ****ing start with jeffries at pf, cause at least he plays his ass off every night, especially on D..

nyk_nyk

All Star
lol. Looks like you guys are starting to see the light. I said Melo sucks 3 games ago, and some people here thought I was joking.

Wow Melo really does suck! What the hell was I thinking all these years watching him ball like an all star?? Thanks for showing me the light man. :teeth:

munco

Benchwarmer
No point in reasoning with people on here anymore, they're too far gone.

Tons of people purporting to know basketball, when all they do is watch the score bug then read the box score.

I agree that to many people just see the box score without watching the game. And I by watching the game I mean actually paying attention to things outside of who is scoring. The Knicks overall effort was much better tonight, but if you actually watched the game on a few possessions there were guys not running back on D and guys were not boxing out regularly.

LeFlume

All Star
How many losses til guys realize Melo is NOT clutch. He is a good player and in the past has had clutch moments. But this season - NOW - in the PRESENT. HE is not.

Check the stats and you'll find out he is one of the best over the last 7 years.

Archetype

Rookie
Wow Melo really does suck! What the hell was I thinking all these years watching him ball like an all star?? Thanks for showing me the light man. :teeth:

yo take your tongue outta melo's p*ssy and stop livin in the past

he ain't good in NY

I know for sure that taj gibson would not have had 13 rebounds. Thats for sure.
+1 Jefferies does the fundamentals when he'
s on the court he isn't the most skilled but he'll box out
take charges and dive for loose balls
A warrior for the vet min. while we have a 2 bitches for $20mil a pop

ACHlLLES

Rookie
Why don't you learn the game first. This site use to be flooded with guys that understood basketball. Now it's a fair weather fan crack house.

I guess you are a professional ball player? You are one of those "guys" you are talking about dumbass.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I got two people responding to me...one telling me to watch games....I guess I don't? I dunno.

And another attacking me, telling me to...and I quote "take Melo off my lips" cause I picked his stock photo as my avatar. Lol, what?

I didn't mention Melo at all in my post, how do you process "people are score bug and box score watchers" with "I'm defending Carmelo?"