Chandler or Lin?

CLYDE

Benchwarmer
I'm guessing Chandler or Lin is the first to break ranks and publicly call out Stat and / or Melo for not playing to their talent level. Maybe even trrow D'antoni under the bus.

I think Chandler & Lin are the two most visable and fed up with how this team is playing.

Someone has to step up as a leader, and I don't really see anyone else caring enough to do it.

So, who do you guess? Chandler or Lin.

I go with Chandler, expecting him to soon lose his temper.

Scipio

Benchwarmer
I`d love Chandler to let rip at these so called "superstars".

Tyson is a winner, plain and simple. He continues to play despite being injured and every night he gives 100%

FIRE D`ANTONI !!!

kinein

Benchwarmer
I'm guessing Chandler or Lin is the first to break ranks and publicly call out Stat and / or Melo for not playing to their talent level. Maybe even trrow D'antoni under the bus.

I think Chandler & Lin are the two most visable and fed up with how this team is playing.

Someone has to step up as a leader, and I don't really see anyone else caring enough to do it.

So, who do you guess? Chandler or Lin.

I go with Chandler, expecting him to soon lose his temper.

Neither. Chandler is a NBA veteran and Champion. He knows what it takes to win - and he already believes the team can compete in the playoffs. The fact Carmelo and Amare aren't giving 100% - he already knows but that doesn't mean he has to put them on blast publicly.

Lin - has been the steadfast leader, voice of reason and optimism in all the post-game interviews. He is the ONLY ONE that has truly taken responsibility and held himself accountable for team losses. The guy has been a leader all his life on the court, also based on his upbringing, and strong moral foundation/religious background ~ he isn't going to crucify his teammates.

Just watch the most-recent post-games with both of them and you'll realize that those two have the moral fiber and grit to lead this team.

Privately? Chandler & some of the older veterans.

novaman

Benchwarmer
It will be Chandler if anyone. He has the resume (a ring on his finger), a proven NBA track record, and championship experience playing along side championship caliber NBA players. That gives him legitimate platform from which to call out other players.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
It HAS to be Chandler

Lin is still the new kid on the block and Amar'e and Melo would tune him out faster then they do MD.

No one on this team would **** with Chandler... except maybe JR but he's kinda crazy.

It just hurts me as a fan of the game to have to watch MY TEAM do this to themselves. We have been watching the Knicks beat themselves well before Melo and Amar'e and I thought this year would be the end of it....but.

Phil Jackson (or whoever) please save us and hold every player accountable for what he does. That's why I love Greg Popovich. He gets in EVERYONE'S ass.(no homo)

Some of these guys also need to chill with their non-basketball activities. You're a professional basketball player so act like one. Cut the distractions and get your ass in the gym with your teammates. NY isn't going anywhere so mingle in the offseason.

Go Liberty.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Chandler tried to get the team fired up earlier this year when he publicly said that he "refuses to lose." The Knicks went on a 7 game winning streak soon after, but the minute JELLO came back, the Knicks went back to their losing ways.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Chandler!, he's been the leader since jump start i was hoping one of our stars actually step up and take charge, but i guess thats not happening.

KingofNy

Starter
I bet you guys at the end of the season we're all going to find out that Chandler was playing with a broken wrist/hand. Meanwhile Stat had a tweeked muscle in his back and couldn't practice for 5 months. This ALONE should get stat benched. If Stat had half the heart that Chandler has we'd be a dominant team even with a bad coach. Also, Melo needs to man up and realize that he can't do it all alone. He also needs to take over leadership of this team and start calling out their problems.

I'd be happy if Stat got pulled from the rotation just to prove a point to the team. Only problem is Dumbtoni isn't smart enough to pull off such a trick, he lost interest before he even got to NY. Fire D'Antoni and bench Stat!

Neither. Chandler is a NBA veteran and Champion. He knows what it takes to win - and he already believes the team can compete in the playoffs. The fact Carmelo and Amare aren't giving 100% - he already knows but that doesn't mean he has to put them on blast publicly.

Lin - has been the steadfast leader, voice of reason and optimism in all the post-game interviews. He is the ONLY ONE that has truly taken responsibility and held himself accountable for team losses. The guy has been a leader all his life on the court, also based on his upbringing, and strong moral foundation/religious background ~ he isn't going to crucify his teammates.

Just watch the most-recent post-games with both of them and you'll realize that those two have the moral fiber and grit to lead this team.

Privately? Chandler & some of the older veterans.

It actually sounds a bit ridiculous for Lin to put the mistakes on himself, when he credits teammates for the success.. isn't it? I mean Lin needs to be a leader. Chandler needs to support him tightly or just be a co-leader. Just look at the communication between Lin and Chandler. That's much better offense than Stoudemire.