Anthony unhappy with Knicks coach

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Right On my friend. He has a D-leaguer running the point. Lin rather pass to his buddy Fields than to our star players.

Since when do D-League players drop 38 on Kobe and average 15 points and 6.4 assists for the season?

Jeremy Lin is a sophomore. The Knicks have won more with a sophomore leading the way than with an 8 year veteran(JELLO).

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Great work in this thread. Time to buy out FatMelo

Atari's another bum thats past his prime, its unfortunate that we the fans have to suffer while these bums are gettin paid millions. Carjello has turned into the Burger King while Atari has become a fashion queen

smh.gif

I tried to give SHAT(Standing Humiliated And Talentless) and Carjello(jiggly and washed up) the benefit of the doubt, but they proved me wrong.

I can understand if the Knicks lose games with Antoni coaching, but that should not effect the production of your max players.

Even Al Harrington and David Lee maintained solid numbers in this crappy run and chuck style offense.

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
Melo's slump is starting to concern me. I don't think we can blame MDA for Melo's poor showing this season. How is MDA's system stopping Melo from being the scorer he was? And how is our PG's play selections negatively impacting Melo's rhythm?

This is just effing basketball. It's not rocket science. You run. You jump. You put ball in the basket and you stop the bad guys from putting ball in their basket. You don't need a Harvard degree to figure that out.

So don't blame the system for your sub-par production, Melo.

skisloper

Starter
If we all agree Melo is past his prime if you could pull off a trade of Stat/Melo for Howard/Turk do you do it ?

simple Yes or No.............

Obviously then u need tp move Chandler.....

KingCharles34

All Star
I tried to give SHAT(Standing Humiliated And Talentless) and Carjello(jiggly and washed up) the benefit of the doubt, but they proved me wrong.

I can understand if the Knicks lose games with Antoni coaching, but that should not effect the production of your max players.

Even Al Harrington and David Lee maintained solid numbers in this crappy run and chuck style offense.

I feel the same way. Sadly we'd be a better team if we still had Lee, Harrington, Gallo, Chandler, and even Mozgov would be nice to have as another backup for Tyson Chandler. But all the players we gave up to get Jello and Stouderetire would be great complementary players alongside Tyson Chandler and Lin

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
If we all agree Melo is past his prime if you could pull off a trade of Stat/Melo for Howard/Turk do you do it ?

simple Yes or No.............

Obviously then u need tp move Chandler.....

Why not Melo for Gasol? Gasol can post up and has a lethal mid-range game. He also gives us length and will DEFINITELY get more boards than Melo.

Wargames

Starter
What FUCCKING SYSTEM are u guys talking about....
a street-ball spread-out wide so I can go one on one system or the greenlight
to shoot 3-balls system for 48 minutes, 82 games a season, for 4 seasons....
Either u guys never played basketball or u guys are receiving a 6 figure check like
Breen, Clyde, Tripuka, ect.

A system comes with DEFENSE too....
for 3 straight seasons oponents scored at will in the paint....90% of the 24 losses
this season comes from giving 2nd and 3rd chance shots....do u call that a defensive-
system or a poor defense and poor rebounding team...
Did any of u forget why Dantoni was KICKED out of Phoenix???

someone needs to post the stats of players who have had career games against the Knicks under D'antoni. the shit is Atrocious and then add the Knicks being swept in the playoffs ..... They just need to fire D'antoni already.

Daize

Rookie
I'd try to trade Lin before the deadline while firing MDA. As a shrewd GM, don't think Lin's stock will be any higher and his stock rose mainly behind D'antoni's offense and without him, doubt Lin will survive either. So at least get some picks or something while the iron is still hot imo.

Forrest17

Rotation player
I'd try to trade Lin before the deadline while firing MDA. As a shrewd GM, don't think Lin's stock will be any higher and his stock rose mainly behind D'antoni's offense and without him, doubt Lin will survive either. So at least get some picks or something while the iron is still hot imo.

Why trade lin. That is ridiculous. He is worth much more than we would ever really get for him. Finding a PG that can give you 15 and 8 at minimum on a nightly basis isn't exactly easy to come by. He is more than just a product of the system, he is shown when given the chance he can take over games. He is more than just his numbers show. He is clutch and he is improving aspects of his game all the time. Develop him, he can be a legit star. And he would be our own star the one we gave a chance to. Sometimes you have to give players time and Lin deserves that

He has had so little time and he has been on this crazy roller coaster and he has shown signs he is everything you could want from a PG
-great court vision
-incredibly fast acceleration
-6'3'' 200lbps
-Always looks to attack and drive at the basket.. Always puts pressure on defense
-keeps a low dribble

He just needs to take better care of the ball, and that is pretty much it. Every other part of Lins game says "future star"

There is no reason at all to trade Lin. And trading away all our good young players for nothing and tying up all our cap space in overpaying star players that don't produce is exactly why we have been flat out awful for almost a decade.

Forrest17

Rotation player
WOW. If all this is true it looks like Melo might be gone...

If this is true... wow... because I can't believe he actually requested to be traded. I am so done with this guy. like GTFO of here.

He blew up our team to get here.. He could have just left as a free agent and came here for nothing, we would have had the cap room to do it. Now he wants out. Hilarious.

God if we could trade him for Gasol, or somebody, I'd be ecstatic. I don't want D12.. He seems like Melo all over again. So if we get him and we don't win the Championship the first year is he going to want out too?

Wargames

Starter
WOW. If all this is true it looks like Melo might be gone...

this to me sounds more like him saying its the coach or me and all signs point to it being the coach. Glen would like to move him of course but Dolan is saying no due to the fact he helped organize the trade. Also who the hell do you trade Melo for??? I mean we don't need a team or even more players.

They're are a lot of hints in that article

How Melo doesn't like Glen "The Interim GM" and gets along better with Houston who will eventually take the job over.

Then the more disturbing fact Glen and D'antoni get along and are like a "couple". And then you hear some players are fed up with D'antoni and others aren't and well its officially a mess.

Also the TD trade rumors and these articles sound to me like if A GM was to officially call about TD that Glen would be willing to talk about Melo. However its insane that the knicks would trade Melo in a shortened season to appease a coach they have yet to even give an extension too?

It sounds to me like the locker room is split guys like Lin, Amare, Jefferies, and Novak I could see loving D'antoni because he everyone shoots to leave the middle open for PnR system works for them. Guys like Melo, Baron, JR, I can definitely see being against the chaos since they can all create shots for themselves.

I wonder where Tyson, Shump, Fields, and the rest stand.

Also D'antoni is probably going to be here until the end of the season because Dolan wouldn't want to pay him to leave. I could really see Dolan being against that after all the other coaches who had shortened terms here.

eAlford

Rookie
Hi there.
I think that the previous coach was way better. He trained them to win the game. And the present one is kind of lazy for that. Or winning the game is too mainstream now?
________
Converting avi to mp4
:boohoo:

lookgrabpull

Benchwarmer

In short, we're a mess. From the front office to the last player. I don't see how this can get fixed unless someone leaves the knicks.

This team will continue to fail as long as there is such controversy between all parties involved.

Trade melo, trade stat, trade dantoni, trade dolan, trade someone! This is borderline mutiny and it's a swift downwards spiral. I don't want to wait for next season, we've been waiting for next season half our lives. We can turn it around, but we need some major change to do it.

kinein

Benchwarmer
I wonder where Tyson, Shump, Fields, and the rest stand.

If you have been listening to post-game interviews and pre-game for the last 6 weeks. You'd realize that most are behind D'antoni.

If you watch how many of them played. You'd also know who bought-in to the offensive and defensive schemes.

kinein

Benchwarmer
In short, we're a mess. From the front office to the last player. I don't see how this can get fixed unless someone leaves the knicks.

This team will continue to fail as long as there is such controversy between all parties involved.

Trade melo, trade stat, trade dantoni, trade dolan, trade someone! This is borderline mutiny and it's a swift downwards spiral. I don't want to wait for next season, we've been waiting for next season half our lives. We can turn it around, but we need some major change to do it.

Wins change everything. They win 5 in a row and all this negative nonsense - rumor mill, dramatizations in the media - go away.

We are really talking about a few rebounds and 5-10% more defensive hustle and rebounding by Melo and Amare.

And Melo shutting up and sitting in huddles and LISTENING to the play and to teammates.