GT: New York Knicks vs Portland Trail Blazers

Not doing anything special. Not even putting line-ups in here. If the Knicks aren't going to try and play GT makers shouldn't try and make a nice thread for another losing game.

Just read this shit.

#FireDAntoni

Last edited:

smokes

Huge Member
Portland are absolutely tragic right now. They put up 75 points last night. If we can't beat them we are doomed.

p0nder

Starter
wtf is with that video???

Also, if we don't win here then it's gotta be time for some serious changes to the team.

quiggle

Starter
I predict Oden will have better game then Renaiissance Man

Also those who are going to game please make sure booooooo Carmelo everytime touches ball

p0nder

Starter
This needs to be a statement game, one way or another. I didn't think the loss to the bulls was that terrible. But whatever happens in this game will hold a lot of weight going forward.

If they lose i suspect that D'antoni will be fired.

If they win in convincing fashion then I expect hat momentum to take them forward.

This is a streaky team in need of some consistency.

LeFlume

All Star
Las Vegas believe in us. We're a 5.5 point fav to win this game. Smart money would be take the points and run. :boohoo:

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I fully expect some wild shit like Batum or Wes Matthews to go completely insane and bury the Knicks.

Throw all of the analysis, match ups, etc. out the window.

Melo plays a mediocre game, gets booed every time he holds the ball for more than 0.0002 seconds. STAT gets made a fool of by Aldridge and Przybilla.

Jamal Crawford gets a 4 point play because Melo closes out and makes the silly ass foul.

Final score: 'Blazers - win, Knicks - loss.

When you are the Knicks & you have this star studded team, you're struggling, the media is going nuts, every game people act like it's game 7 of the Finals. It's tough. People forget that these guys are human. They definitely want to win but it's just been snowballing on them.

Think about the Boston game. They stormed back, took a 103-100 lead, appeared on their way to a great win. Pierce hits a pretty lucky 3 with seconds left, it goes to OT, they lose, losing streak ensues. If Pierce misses that desperation 3 and they won that game, they could be on a 6 game winning streak right now, not a 6 game losing streak. Sometimes it's that fragile. Maybe D'Antoni will have to be fired, but all it takes in sports sometimes is just 1 or 2 good wins and your confidence can be back & you can get some momentum. Hopefully that starts tonight.

This needs to be a statement game, one way or another. I didn't think the loss to the bulls was that terrible. But whatever happens in this game will hold a lot of weight going forward.

If they win in convincing fashion then I expect hat momentum to take them forward.

was thinking of posting something similar, thanks for saving me the time. :thumbsup:

zshopa

Benchwarmer
Felton is going to drop 30 and 10 assists, LA will just murder Softeemire in the post and portland will smoke us. like all the other crap teams we play, if melo starts whining like he did last game ship him out to the first bidder! MDA is a tool too but if you have players who dont care and dont try, ship em out.

redarmy81

Rookie

totally agree with you. because not only are we in a gigantic mess right now. but the bucks have probably gotten even better now with ellis. bogut hasn't played much this season and they finally got rid of stephen jackson who had fallen out with the coach. and what if the nets get howard (maybe not a big chance but still possible). what then. they ain't that far behind us.

iSaYughh

Starter
^^ haha, cmon dude....

This team is pure championship material.

We've just had the worst coach in the NBA. A toddler would have this team humming like a Ferrari in a no time.

Let's look forward to unbridled excellence now that D'antoni is gone.