GT: New York Knicks vs Portland Trail Blazers

LeFlume

All Star
Lin 6 assist 6 TO. Melo 7 assist 2 to...TRADE MELO..HE SUX...Fat, overrated, past his prime. Lin is the real deal..yeah,.. :thumbsup:

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
Lin 6 assist 6 TO. Melo 7 assist 2 to...TRADE MELO..HE SUX...Fat, overrated, past his prime. Lin is the real deal..yeah,.. :thumbsup:

Forget the stat line. Both are playing well because both are playing some excellent defence and forcing alot of turnovers that are leading to easy buckets.

Kiyaman

Legend
I was just about to say take Smith out and put Toney Douglas, or Jorts, Jordan in that lineup....but Smith hit two goodies.

NetsFan8

Rookie

Oh stfu. Im a Nets fan but have been lurking around here for a while and have noticed that in most if not all your posts you just hate on Lin. You should be thanking your lucky stars you have such a good young PG on your team. Davis may look good with the 2nd unit but I can guarantee if he and when he ever starts he won't look half as good. Hell I would trade our 1st rd pick to u guys for Lin since Williams is as good as gone if we don't get Howard.

PS you should change your name to "LeFart." Think it will suit u better...

Even on a night where we are dominating, we still got outscored by 9 points in the 3rd quarter. The Mike Woodson era needs to be at least partially about fixing our inability to play coming out of the half.