GT: New York Knicks vs Portland Trail Blazers

goNYgo

Rookie
I guess you haven't been following the Knicks.

Fair weather fan sighting?
No. He's right. I was about to post the same thing. The Blazers are 3-7 in their last 10. It isn't like we are doing this vs. elite competition, but I will end it there. We are up by 21.. Normally I'm used to the double-digit deficits. :peace:

smokes

Huge Member
He can be developed as a role player just like all the other rookies/2nd yr players in the league.

QFT. The Linsanity was fun and all but all great PGs start somewhere (and it's usually not starting). Don't forget Steve Nash paid his dues on the bench for 2-3 years before he was handed the keys.

No. He's right. I was about to post the same thing. The Blazers are 3-7 in their last 10. It isn't like we are doing this vs. elite competition, but I will end it there. We are up by 21.. Normally I'm used to the double-digit deficits. :peace:

Yeah right now this game should be about our players winning certain match up's to see if they can get back on track. Melo vs Wallace/Batum will show if he can get back to his scoring ways. Amare vs LA will show if he can go pound for pound with quality bigs.

smokes

Huge Member

But this is how we SHOULD be playing. We SHOULD be up 20 against a team like this at home. Previously we have had to claw back against these kinds of teams at home (Cleveland).

QFT. The Linsanity was fun and all but all great PGs start somewhere (and it's usually not starting). Don't forget Steve Nash paid his dues on the bench for 2-3 years before he was handed the keys.

Off-Topic-If people worked as hard as Steve Nash, the NBA would be filled with stars.

I guess you haven't been following the Knicks.

Fair weather fan sighting?

Huh? Not sure your response makes much sense based on what I said. Besides, been following the Knicks daily every season since '84, most recently here in case you haven't noticed.

elcol

Rotation player
woodson is benching the starters because he KNOWS how well the bench operates as well, he wants everyone to get good playing time! relax guys

wian

Benchwarmer
Mello on fire ! Lin is assisting him well !

Who said the 2 of them cant play together ? hehehe ! (Sarcasm )

nyk_nyk

All Star
Huh? Not sure your response makes much sense based on what I said. Besides, been following the Knicks daily every season since '84, most recently here in case you haven't noticed.

Knicks usually lose against bad teams so this is no different IMO. Thus will still be a quality win.