Melo is to blame also!!

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
We all knew that MDA was'nt coming back after this season b/c his teams just did'nt do all that good since he been here.Im sick and tired of reading on here that its not melo's fault or he deserves a pass on this.Come on guys we all have watched him and he has done nothing since coming here.I see know why Karl wanted him traded him from the nuggets.The guy just isn't a team player that wants to shoot all the time and does'nt want to play defense.

Now he started getting into it with the knicks coachs and moping like a 12 year old b/c the ball does'nt go threw him.He is mad b/c he isn't the star/the man on the team.I think what really made him mad was when he was out and the knicks played as a team and started playing winning basketball.That right there speaks volumes about what this team is capable of doing WITHOUT Melo.The Denver nuggets are laying back laughing their butts off b/c they know they won clearly in the trade.

Well if you liked watching AI and the 76ers play with AI shooting everytime he touchs the ball then you will probably love watching the knicks from here on out.We won't win much but it will be exciting if you like that kind of play from your team.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Carmelo is not a chucker, he operates on the post. He wasn't allowed down there in the spread PnR offense, he was relegated to perimeter shots....so he took them.

The moping and shit was stupid, but it's not like he broke the offense by shooting...that was his role.

He broke the offense when he posted up...like he's made a living doing...and then he either didn't get the ball, or when he did, there was no movement off the ball because everyone stood around watching him like "what? wait...but I'm supposed to...what are you...."

Would have made more sense calling some plays for him down there, or not waiting 41 games to run some 2-man game between Melo and Amar'e.

Notice how MDA always "tries new things" when he's in jeopardy. Bout to be fired? Lets try Lin. Things getting tense in NYC and the organization, job in jeopardy again? Lets run a pick-and-roll between Carmelo and Amar'e....see how that works out...yea...

As a head coach, he needs to see these things long before the "**** it, why not?" period.

shaolin

Benchwarmer
Carmelo is not a chucker, he operates on the post. He wasn't allowed down there in the spread PnR offense, he was relegated to perimeter shots....so he took them.

The moping and shit was stupid, but it's not like he broke the offense by shooting...that was his role.

He broke the offense when he posted up...like he's made a living doing...and then he either didn't get the ball, or when he did, there was no movement off the ball because everyone stood around watching him like "what? wait...but I'm supposed to...what are you...."

Would have made more sense calling some plays for him down there, or not waiting 41 games to run some 2-man game between Melo and Amar'e.

Notice how MDA always "tries new things" when he's in jeopardy. Bout to be fired? Lets try Lin. Things getting tense in NYC and the organization, job in jeopardy again? Lets run a pick-and-roll between Carmelo and Amar'e....see how that works out...yea...

As a head coach, he needs to see these things long before the "**** it, why not?" period.

ditto.

Carmelo got the ball in a variety of spots on the floor with Denver. D'Antoni doesn't conform at all based on his talent #weneedsloan

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
It's a new start. He was to blame for underachieving in MDA's system, but if he can thrive under Woody and if we start winning (cause Carmelo scoring doesn't necessarily mean Knicks playing well/winning) it'd be great. People consider me as a Carmelo hater but if he'll be playing like he's supposed to I'll STFU on him.

Den318

Benchwarmer
Melo will play hard for the next few games and then back to his old lazy ass way. He will end the season shooting around 40%. He will chuck up 25 shoots per game now that MDA is gone. Good luck Knicks!!!

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
It's a new start. He was to blame for underachieving in MDA's system, but if he can thrive under Woody and if we start winning (cause Carmelo scoring doesn't necessarily mean Knicks playing well/winning) it'd be great. People consider me as a Carmelo hater but if he'll be playing like he's supposed to I'll STFU on him.

Exactly he was to blame for going out there and not caring if the team wins or not.I will have to see him do ALOT and help the knicks start winning again before I'll be a fan of his again.When he was out the knicks won and when he played the knicks lost.The guy has to grow up and thats all it comes down to.