Double Header Threader - Knicks V Pacers March 16 @ 7:30 - March 17 @ 7:00

+ Rep Poll: How many blocks will Chandler have tonight?

• Total voters

unloopme

Benchwarmer
I dont have league pass this year and my computers too slow to stream games :(

I can still watch spurs and thunder or Celtics vs Kings

If i had league pass i would watch the lakers vs wolves

Go Warriors!!!!

Ha, thought we lost you fam. I knew I shouldn't have posted the dimes. :smokin:

I hope you all like British girls.
I don't care if a bitch is from Afcrackistan if she look like that! Thanks!
I left out the images on your quote for the sake of our bandwidthly challenged brethren...very nice though bro.

I hope you all like my new sig BTW.

Hey guys just a reminder, there are kids watching these threads, nudity is inappropriate for a public game thread. Make a separate thread for those things, maybe even a sticky.

smokes

Huge Member
bLqma.png

This is the best I could find on short notice. There is a whole photoshoot of this, Rosie Jones is in it also I believe. They have a foam Knicks hand and stuff...

*drools*

smokes

Huge Member
Hey guys just a reminder, there are kids watching these threads, nudity is inappropriate for a public game thread. Make a separate thread for those things, maybe even a sticky.

Dude, have you not noticed that nearly every game thread is punctuated with photo's of half-naked ladies?

These forums are very much PG13! I'd agree if there was vaginas everywhere but yeah, boobs are awesome.... boobs...

unloopme

Benchwarmer
There's nothing TOO graphic(I think) but I'll watch my language from now on...no disrespect intended.

But for the kids...
M. Woodson, "To all my little Knickamaniacs, say your prayers, take your vitamins, be true to yourself and you will never go wrong. One." :smokin:

CoolClyde

2-0

excellent game thread Loco Ochos! had to watch game on VCR tonite, always fun to watch sans commercials, then read the thread. you know it's a blowout when KO posters start posting boob shots, talking about college ball and other NBA games going on.

getting back to the game, the feeling of Linsanity is back, but this time it's the whole team, as others have pointed out, with an emphasis on defense.

Woodson took Tyson out early to get STAT going a bit at C. Good move. Obviously Chandler will still get his minutes but when STAT is playing D playing him at C is great for his offense.

great observation, and seemingly a Wood Son modus operandi, to substitute early, instead of waiting for a guy to have 2 fouls ala the mustache who won't be named. I'M LOVING THE SUBSTITUTIONS, something I never said the past 3 1/2 years. I enjoy watching the coach's pre- and post-game interviews, he's all about team and treating all player's the same, and knowing how important the bench is.

A shame about Baron pulling the string, hopefully he'll heal fast.

Enjoyed seeing Bush Harrellson getting minutes, he looked good on O and D.

Shumpert def getting Sprewell comparisons on D, be amazing if his O comes anywhere near Latrell's impassioned play.

STAT playing quite well on D and O, his head is def into the game more, and it shows.

MELO is happy and it shows, the last couple games have been a complete turnaround.

Decent game for Mr. Lin, 15-5-5, decent numbers for a PG.

Steve Novak = 6th man of the year, discount DC!

Chandler is the most important player on this team, the true center we've been looking for since Ewing. his defense sets the tone, he is consistently amazing and i love him (no homo).

Girafferies, I owe an apology to. his game has improved tremendously, he's no longer bobbling the ball on O and looking lost, he's found his defensive niche and looks better with the ball. he could very well be the missing piece to this team becoming a defense first winning squadron.

LOVING THE NEW KNICKS! Mike Woodson, as everyone should know, was a Knick and played under the best Knicks coach ever, Red Holtzman, who won the Knicks only 2 championships. he brings a defensive mentality to the team, a player first mentality that was lacking in our previous coaching staff. He took Atlanta from a sh*t team and improved them year after year. Now he's got a team of very good players that he has to mold and shape to play their best, and I think he's got the humble brain to do it.

Tomorrow's going to be a major test, at Indiana. they're gonna be pissed and pumped to beat the Knicks after tonights shellacking. can't wait.
:gony:

smokes

Huge Member
Good analysis Clyde.

Re Jeffries, I was actually thinking earlier, he might be the only player in the NBA who could win you a game without ever touching the basketball :lol:

Good analysis Clyde.

Re Jeffries, I was actually thinking earlier, he might be the only player in the NBA who could win you a game without ever touching the basketball :lol:

good thread, hard to understand in parts for me, good read all the same. :cool:

good wins for the knicks past 2 games, just shows the coach had to go. bring on the play offs :gony:

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Amazing summary by Clyde.

I can't help but wonder if Woodson holds the stars accountable to a far greater degree than D'Antoni did. Let's not lie, it's tough to coach guys with egos like this - D'Antoni just lucked out in Phoenix because Nash is a rather coachable player.