Double Header Threader - Knicks V Pacers March 16 @ 7:30 - March 17 @ 7:00

+ Rep Poll: How many blocks will Chandler have tonight?

• Total voters

smokes

Huge Member
There's a huge Asian population is Aussie right? Maybe linsanity will open the door. Every Knick game on Aussie National TV thanks to Lin. :beer:

Linsanity made the national news here in NZ as we have an enormous Chinese population. We have ESPN in NZ but only on Sky, which is a rip off. I'd rather stream everything and get MSG for most games!

wian

Benchwarmer
There's a huge Asian population is Aussie right? Maybe linsanity will open the door. Every Knick game on Aussie National TV thanks to Lin. :beer:

the only way we can get all the games here is to get them off a torrent site, but its always a day or so late, and the files are at least 1.5 GB, so its a bit annoying

wian

Benchwarmer
I'm not a kiwi! Ewww! Hahahaha ;)

Nah I just live here, in Auckland. Nice place :beer:

It is a wonderful place ! And Aussie is amazing too !

For all you Americans there, you have to get over to this part of the world to check it out ! You will love it !

I'll take a 9 point lead after a half like that. Let's just make sure and come out strong in the 3rd. That would be a good habit to start.

LeFlume

All Star
We've been taking good care of the basketball. Only three turnovers..Thats almost unheard of for us. Woodson is da man..

smokes

Huge Member
Yeah we need a good 3rd, we gotta stop that 3rd quarter shit. First game our 3rd wasn't great, yesterday it was fine, today lets go!

wian

Benchwarmer
Up by 9, going out for a ciggy break. :)

hehe ! Yes being a Knicks supporter probably invokes a few Ciggy Breaks for a few fans out there, for all the wrong reasons no doubt ! !

What a great 2nd quarter ! D stepped up on intensity

If we win the 3rd quarter and do the same kind of thing as the 2nd, this game will be over !:thumbsup:

wian

Benchwarmer
Has anyone noticed with Lin that he goes under the radar a bit in the scoring department?

he has none or 2 points for a fair bit of the game , then all of a sudden, he ends up getting around 15 points for the game out of nowhere?

he seems to just rack them up quietly and you dont seem to notice it

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
Last night's 3rd quarter was crazy... if they play like that again tonight.. Woody's gotta be tellin them somethin at the half lol

They are having to use their full skill to hit shots, sooner or later their not going to be hitting all these contested pullups and shots in the paint.