Double Header Threader - Knicks V Pacers March 16 @ 7:30 - March 17 @ 7:00

+ Rep Poll: How many blocks will Chandler have tonight?

• Total voters

smokes

Huge Member
I understand the fact that you have to ride the hot hand but MJ would never let anyone take the game winner unless he has no other choice and they have a better shot ala Steve Kerr. Lin could drive to the basket late in the 4th Qtr of a playoff game and get stripped or commit a costly turnover because we wanted to ride the hot hand rather than ride a top 3 clutch performer. Glad for the win no doubt but i hope we go to our stars late in games.

Please don't compare Melo to Michael Jordan :lol:

I know he's our closer but we have plenty of guys who can hit big shots and we are nothing like the 90's Bulls.

tkrieger

Benchwarmer
Jeremy Lin Play of the Game in Indy...........

In the 4th qtr, the boxout rebound and Pacers loose ball foul, sending him to the line.............

I understand the fact that you have to ride the hot hand but MJ would never let anyone take the game winner unless he has no other choice and they have a better shot ala Steve Kerr. Lin could drive to the basket late in the 4th Qtr of a playoff game and get stripped or commit a costly turnover because we wanted to ride the hot hand rather than ride a top 3 clutch performer.

You gotta stop the negativity. We got no MJ on our team and you sounding like you can predict the future with your playoff game talk.

-Shanice

JS3

Benchwarmer
Just watch the +/- statistic.

the only 2 players is the 2 that got benched:
STAT -3
Landry -4

Woodson knows what he does with the rotation. he is living the game.

PS
really hope to see the Celts fall down tonight against Denver, and if the Bucks will lose to POR(@), the next one is BOS Vs Bucks, almost a win/win sitioation for us

PS X2
real battle this week at PHI, LETS GO KNICKS
:gony::gony::gony:

KnickKnack

Rookie
Man, I'm noticing a couple of you guys stay hatin...

Hating on melo..If not melo..

Lin. If not Lin...

Stat.

The only thing you guys should care about is the Knicks winning. We've won 3 in a row guys, and we're almost back to .500. Give the guys above a break for a while, they've been playing their hearts out.

I thought this was a forum for Knick lovers and enthusiasts, not haters??

STOP HATIN'

novaman

Benchwarmer
In the 4th qtr, the boxout rebound and Pacers loose ball foul, sending him to the line.............

That play showed how much Lin hustles. You realize he out rebounded Melo 7-4. and it was hustle like that that got him to the line.

And I'm not saying this to hate on Melo, but to point out to those who blame Lin for Melo not getting the touches/points that Lin seems to be working really hard at both ends of the court, but Melo doesn't seem to be doing enough to get himself open.

LeFlume

All Star
And prob according to u Lin had nothing to do with it. Haters always guna HATE.

Great game by Lin tonight.

I don't hate Lin. I just don't believe the hype. I see him as average at best while You and the rest of Skip Bayliss crew of bandwagoners see him as M.J..

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
The Celtics Schedule is a NIGHTMARE for April

Sun 01 vs Miami 3:30pm
Wed 04 vs San Antonio 7:30pm CSNHD
Thu 05 @ Chicago 9:30pm CSNHD
Sat 07 @ Indiana 7:00pm CSNHD
Sun 08 vs Philadelphia 6:00pm CSNHD
Tue 10 @ Miami 7:00pm CSNHD
Wed 11 vs Atlanta 8:00pm CSNHD
Fri 13 @ Toronto 7:00pm CSNHD
Sat 14 @ New Jersey 7:30pm CSNHD
Sun 15 @ Charlotte 6:00pm CSNHD
Tue 17 @ New York 8:00pm CSNHD
Wed 18 vs Orlando 8:00pm CSNHD
Fri 20 @ Atlanta 7:00pm CSNHD
Tue 24 vs Miami 8:00pm
Thu 26 vs Milwaukee 8:00pm CSNHD

If we Keep winning like this we can jump pass them, our schedule is not a breeze but there are alot of winnable games coming up

smokes

Huge Member

Lin. If not Lin...

Stat.

The only thing you guys should care about is the Knicks winning. We've won 3 in a row guys, and we're almost back to .500. Give the guys above a break for a while, they've been playing their hearts out.

STOP HATIN'

+ rep on your 2nd post, welcome to the forum :gony:

petescud

Starter
I was really proud of our guys the last 3 games. Playing to win and using more defensive schemes, resulting in offense. I think Woodson and the guys are doing a great job....Lets GO KNICKS

Kiyaman

Legend
We are 3-0 with Dantoni MIA

Scoring a 100+ points on the Indiana Pacers two nights in a row-....put our offense
as an above-average team....our 10-man rotation give us more energy than we
need on defense.

Yep....I vision 8 wins out of 10 games (28-26 record) with 12 games to fight for
the 5th or 6th seed
:gony:

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
The Pacers home-and-home is IMO the toughest stretch for the month.

Look at the games we have coming up.

3/20 vs. Raptors, winnable
3/21 @ 76ers, tough, but 50-50 shot
3/23 @ Raptors, winnable considering we have more fans than the Raptors in Toronto thanks to Linsanity
3/24 vs. Pistons, winnable, they suck
3/26 vs. Bucks, WE GOTTA WIN THIS ONE
3/28 vs. Magic, probably won't win that one
3/30 @ Hawks, **** them, it's like a Knicks home game in Atlanta
3/31 vs. Cavs, winnable.

We should be able to win six of the next eight games

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Next game not until tuesday vs the Craptors, thats enough time for woodson to tweak with the roaster to his liking and insert different plays and defensive schemes & Baron should be back :thumbsup: things are looking great.

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
I understand the fact that you have to ride the hot hand but MJ would never let anyone take the game winner unless he has no other choice and they have a better shot ala Steve Kerr. Lin could drive to the basket late in the 4th Qtr of a playoff game and get stripped or commit a costly turnover because we wanted to ride the hot hand rather than ride a top 3 clutch performer. Glad for the win no doubt but i hope we go to our stars late in games.

Do we have a top 3 clutch performer on our club? Not this season, we don't.

Having said that, I like how late in the fourth quarter, Woody had Melo running the point. I don't necessarily want Melo to take the last shot tonight. He is having his worst shooting season, a good 5 points below his average.

If today's game came down to the last shot, the ball should be in Lin's hand and station Novak or JR on the wing for the open 3.

Kiyaman

Legend

Lin. If not Lin...

Stat.

STOP HATIN'

Man....later for those guys....Melo, Lin, Woodson, and the rest of the :gony: team are
WINNING!!!

LeFlume

All Star
If it comes down to the last shot I hope we get the ball to Chandler. After all he has the highest shooting% in history going on this season.

Kiyaman

Legend
Do we have a top 3 clutch performer on our club? Not this season, we don't.

Having said that, I like how late in the fourth quarter, Woody had Melo running the point. I don't necessarily want Melo to take the last shot tonight. He is having his worst shooting season, a good 5 points below his average.

If today's game came down to the last shot, the ball should be in Lin's hand and station Novak or JR on the wing for the open 3.

Its nice to have so many options :thumbsup:

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
I don't hate Lin. I just don't believe the hype. I see him as average at best while You and the rest of Skip Bayliss crew of bandwagoners see him as M.J..

Nobody treated Lin like M.J. but at the same time nobody treated Lin like crap as if he didn't belong. You and Mayweather should get together. Or are you Mayweather in disguise....

Just curious, why can't you be happy when Knicks finally had a ray of hope even if it is overhyped?