Double Header Threader - Knicks V Pacers March 16 @ 7:30 - March 17 @ 7:00

+ Rep Poll: How many blocks will Chandler have tonight?

• Total voters
Jefferies just does so many small things to help this team win. That tip on the ground dive for the loose ball was superb. It's unbelievable.

Ugly quarter that almost cost us the lead. Need to step it up in the 4th and remember how we played on both ends in the 2nd quarter.

smokes

Huge Member
Don't lose all the positivity guys! Basketball is a game of runs they made a nice run to get it close but we should surge ahead again soon.

We may have turned it over a few too many times but our intangibles in general have been great when I see Melo dive to the floor for a loose ball then I know this Knicks team is gonna be ok :thumbsup:

wian

Benchwarmer
shooting % is much more even in this game than last. Indy have 45 % and we have 40 % turnovers are the same also

3 point % is 30% to us and i think it was around 50% last night

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Woody plays our "stars", has anything been changed? Nope, Amare's getting blocked by everyone and Carmelo's invisible.

wian

Benchwarmer
i think we will be right. just start to shoot well and take care of the ball, and we will get the W !

smokes

Huge Member
Woody plays our "stars", has anything been changed? Nope, Amare's getting blocked by everyone and Carmelo's invisible.

Cmon... Our stars were leading scorers at half time, good shooting % and FT's. Yeah we disappeared in the 3rd now let's get it back in the 4th.

:gony:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Cmon... Our stars were leading scorers at half time, good shooting % and FT's. Yeah we disappeared in the 3rd now let's get it back in the 4th.

:gony:
I know, but you can't rely on Novak's shooting, it's the stars who are supposed to step up.

@nyk_nyk: my point is our $40M guys can't play like they're average role players.