Double Header Threader - Knicks V Pacers March 16 @ 7:30 - March 17 @ 7:00

+ Rep Poll: How many blocks will Chandler have tonight?

• Total voters

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
Has anyone noticed with Lin that he goes under the radar a bit in the scoring department?

he has none or 2 points for a fair bit of the game , then all of a sudden, he ends up getting around 15 points for the game out of nowhere?

he seems to just rack them up quietly and you dont seem to notice it

You sir get rep+

smokes

Huge Member
I know that's great but in the playoffs game 7 i hope Lin does not try to go superman when we have an established 4th quarter player in Anthony.

Whoever is playing well will get the ball. Woodson already said in interviews he has no problem with Lin taking the last shot if he is the player on fire/has the best shot. Same thing for Melo.

Seriously, so much NEGATIVITY on these boards even when we are in the lead you guys gotta cut this shit out (not you personally just all the negative posters in these threads).

wian

Benchwarmer
Whoever is playing well will get the ball. Woodson already said in interviews he has no problem with Lin taking the last shot if he is the player on fire/has the best shot. Same thing for Melo.

Seriously, so much NEGATIVITY on these boards even when we are in the lead you guys gotta cut this shit out (not you personally just all the negative posters in these threads).

Exactly ! Who cares who takes the last shot ! Its a team game, not an individual game ! Ego's must be put aside and the team thing must come first !

Not going to lie, I didn't think much of the Portland win because they're a franchise in disarray. But, these two wins in two nights against a good all-around team, including a road win, has me hopeful for this franchise once again. Keep doing your thing, Coach Woodson.

wian

Benchwarmer
19 , 7 and 6 ! 7 - 8 from the free throw line, with big free throws down the stretch !

F**N Great game by Lin !

Well done all boys today ! Great effort to win back to back against indy in a hostile environment !! :thumbsup:

Lets make a charge towards the playoffs now and ruffle some feathers !:peace:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Woodson 3-0

Loved the Defense tonight we really locked them up in the 4th

Shump locked up collinson

JR played great defense & was a spark off the bench

Melo played good defense not great but good

Stat decent game he's slowly but surely coming back alive

Chandler the usual hard effort every night & great rebounding

Lin did really well tonight filled up the stat sheets and broke the lead open for us.

wian

Benchwarmer
i'm pumped

really excited about this season if we keep this effort up ! We have bigger fish to fry i think !

I understand the fact that you have to ride the hot hand but MJ would never let anyone take the game winner unless he has no other choice and they have a better shot ala Steve Kerr. Lin could drive to the basket late in the 4th Qtr of a playoff game and get stripped or commit a costly turnover because we wanted to ride the hot hand rather than ride a top 3 clutch performer. Glad for the win no doubt but i hope we go to our stars late in games.