Dwight Howard has Opted IN!!! LOL

miked1958

Rotation player
He will stay with Magic through 2012-2013 season. So we have to go through all of this again next season?? lol.

He just burnt himself because the most Magic can give him is 2yrs?? lol

He should have went and took the money and 5yr deal.

He just gave all the power he had back to Orlando. WOW just WOW

Doesn't matter to me. The Knicks are not interested in making trades so any news about him is irrelevant. The Net's are the ones who should be concern, and why should they even matter?

Speaking of New Jersey, I know I'm not the only one tired of buying new Jerseys right now...let's support the great talent we already have, we just got rid of the cancer so relax and enjoy your New York City Knicks.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Very annoying. Tired of these trade rollercoasters. Was fun with LeBron a lot of the time, but now it's ridiculous.

I don't even blame Howard. It's a big decision for him, and he can't escape the media and fans. Of course it's gonna be a circus when everything you're doing is under a microscope.

miked1958

Rotation player
Nets fans must be shi--ing the bed right now

Doesn't matter to me. The Knicks are not interested in making trades so any news about him is irrelevant. The Net's are the ones who should be concern, and why should they even matter?

Speaking of New Jersey, I know I'm not the only one tired of buying new Jerseys right now...let's support the great talent we already have, we just got rid of the cancer so relax and enjoy your New York City Knicks.
They had this trade all but DONE last night on every outlet. Nets were making their plans to have Dwight and Williams.
Now williams wont stay unless the Nets can pull something off.
i even heard a rumor that he wants to go to Dallas?

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
All what Dwight said himself was "no comment". It's the media that made a huge story of him leaving/staying. He never tried to has his own decision time show and he probably never met with other teams to talk the trade. I assume guy just wanted to stay in Orlando for a bit longer and avoided the media vultures with ther sources.

miked1958

Rotation player
Dwight

All what Dwight said himself was "no comment". It's the media that made a huge story of him leaving/staying. He never tried to has his own decision time show and he probably never met with other teams to talk the trade. I assume guy just wanted to stay in Orlando for a bit longer and avoided the media vultures with ther sources.
Well i had heard he caved in to the pressure and guilt their FO was putting on him. He said he also didnt want to do the whole Lebron thing.

Yet the longer he drags this out the more he is making it a Circus

Paul1355

All Star
He will stay with Magic through 2012-2013 season. So we have to go through all of this again next season?? lol.

He just burnt himself because the most Magic can give him is 2yrs?? lol

He should have went and took the money and 5yr deal.

He just gave all the power he had back to Orlando. WOW just WOW
good for us now since the Nets are missing out.