McMillan fired. GET HIM!

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
I think Woodson should finish this season as a Knick coach. Lets see how this team performes in the playoffs. Based on the results in the post season, we should talk about his future. He knows it, players know it, everybody knows it, even Dolan knows it(not sure about this one).
So far this team responded in a big way, especially on the defensive end which is huge for a championship contender and as we all know offence is not a problem with a deep and talanted team like this.
Having said that, if Phil Jackson was available right now, i would take him right now with no hesitation.

knicksin60

Starter
Why woould anyone hire a coach that just GOT FIRED?!?!?!

Do you think anyone is chasing after D'antoni?!?!?!?

Seriously.

Knicks fans are absolutly retar..............

you finish my thought.

If coach Thibodeau gets fired somewhere down the line D'antoni will replace him. A lot of people forget that D'antoni was Chicago's number 1 choice a few years ago.

Paul1355

All Star
If coach Thibodeau gets fired somewhere down the line D'antoni will replace him. A lot of people forget that D'antoni was Chicago's number 1 choice a few years ago.

Bulls have been 1st place for 2 years because of Tibs' defensive mind he brings to the team. He is a great coach, why the hell would they let him go and sign Danphony?

Come on people, be real.

Tibs will get resigned and Mike D will be signed with the Raptors since they had interest in him when he was on the hot seat a while ago.

lookgrabpull

Benchwarmer
Mike D will be signed with the Raptors since they had interest in him when he was on the hot seat a while ago.

That's my bet too. Colangelo is there and he's missing his phoenix days. Only it's not gonna happen. I predict epic fail for DAntoni in TOR.

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
Do you really think that Chicago will still be interested in him after he demonstrated his inability to teach any kind of D, communicate with his players, especially with superstars, make in game adjustments, and so many other mistakes he has made in 4 years that i dont even care to talk about now?
I wish him well, but honestly, i think that his career as an NBA coach is over. Forget Bulls, no nba team would hire him as a head coach, maybe as an offensive coordinater, but i doubt it.

smokes

Huge Member
Do you really think that Chicago will still be interested in him after he demonstrated his inability to teach any kind of D, communicate with his players, especially with superstars, make in game adjustments, and so many other mistakes he has made in 4 years that i dont even care to talk about now?
I wish him well, but honestly, i think that his career as an NBA coach is over. Forget Bulls, no nba team would hire him as a head coach, maybe as an offensive coordinater, but i doubt it.

I'm sure MDA will get another head coaching job in the NBA if he wants one.

At the very least, a team like Cleveland, NJ, NOH etc these rebuilding teams with talent could use him to boost players value. His coaching style does lend itself well to rebuilding teams.

As for Nate McMillan I can't imagine why we would want him seriously, after the situation we've just seen in NY it just makes no sense.