Everyone should know this

Den318

Benchwarmer
I'm sure Melo and STAT will win us a few games when we need them to, but most of our games should be like this. It's awesome to watch.

Agreed.. even thou our 2 superstar didn't have a good night shooting, they are playing with a lot more energy. That's what everyone was asking for before. You don't have to shoot 50%, but you do have to give it your 100% every time you are on the court.

FireCoachD

Benchwarmer
Its clear Melo is giving a way better effort without the coach there. 22 minutes, 7 boards, 5 assists, 2 steals! In a full game, he is looking at a triple double. Is this the new melo? :crossfingers:

FireCoachD

Benchwarmer
If Knicks had destroyed Miami on Wednesday night, I'd be more impressed. I doubt Woodson is the right man for the job. PJax or JVG gets my vote.

I think woodson is a nice fit. He is clearly a defensive coordinator which is exactly what this team needs. With the amount of scoring on the roster we just need a guy like woodson to light a fire under Melo and Amare's ass. Lets see how it plays out, but I think this guy deserves a fair shot at a full season if the knicks finish strong this year..

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
I think woodson is a nice fit. He is clearly a defensive coordinator which is exactly what this team needs. With the amount of scoring on the roster we just need a guy like woodson to light a fire under Melo and Amare's ass. Lets see how it plays out, but I think this guy deserves a fair shot at a full season if the knicks finish strong this year..

Where has this team been all season? Are we seeing the real Knicks out there tonight? This is insane. Just a few days ago, this team could not beat my church league scrubs and now it is dismantling one of the better teams without breaking a sweat.

I am pleasantly surprised and puzzled at the same time. How could MDA's system have such an impact on the players? We'll see in a few more games if this is not just a mirage.

Great win tonight.

wian

Benchwarmer
Funny how this damn awful team people are talking about Portland came out and beat Chicago in Chicago today ?

interesting

munco

Benchwarmer
Two big wins and Melo seems to be playing hard on both ends of the floor. Part of me wishes he gave this effort all year but better late than never.

KingofNy

Starter
Two big wins and Melo seems to be playing hard on both ends of the floor. Part of me wishes he gave this effort all year but better late than never.

LOL @ the morons blaming Melo for Knicks having a crappy coach. As soon a we have a coaching change we're 3-0 and everyone is clicking. Most of us here have been calling for MDA's head for years. It's not Melo's fault MDA didn't hold them accountable and NEVER stressed D. Melo just isn't all of a sudden playing better... The team is playing better because they have a REAL coach, not a guy who runs a system that wouldn't work with 5 all-stars.

TakMan

Rotation player
LOL @ the morons blaming Melo for Knicks having a crappy coach. As soon a we have a coaching change we're 3-0 and everyone is clicking. Most of us here have been calling for MDA's head for years. It's not Melo's fault MDA didn't hold them accountable and NEVER stressed D. Melo just isn't all of a sudden playing better... The team is playing better because they have a REAL coach, not a guy who runs a system that wouldn't work with 5 all-stars.

Anthony's still shooting badly. His made FG's are predominantly in the paint. He wasn't an offensive force under D'Antoni. and he hasn't been an offensive force under Woodson yet. In fact, much like during the D'Antoni days, it's been the role players that have been carrying this team. I will place a portion of blame on Anthony for the position we're in though. Considering the amount of money he's getting paid, he should require no further motivation to perform game in game out. For a player that hasn't proven anything thus far in this league, he does have his prima donna moments.

KBlack25

Starter
The OP is an epic fail on several different levels.

MDA ran practice 3 hours before he quit and 7 hours before gametime, and we played a bad Portland team on the 2nd night of a road back-to-back. The shots were the same ones we were getting under MDA, they were just falling that night.

rogeryy

Benchwarmer
If Knicks had destroyed Miami on Wednesday night, I'd be more impressed. I doubt Woodson is the right man for the job. PJax or JVG gets my vote.

That's right.

If the Knicks could defeat Miami by 20+ under Woodson, then I'll stop wishing for Phil Jackson.