Knicks @ 76ers - Wed, March 21st @ 7:00pm - A true test for our rejuvenated Knicks

How many rebounds will STAT have?

• Total voters

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
good win tonight, not in every game are we going to score 100 + especially come playoff time every bodies defense improves, 76ers have one of the best D's in the nba...we played great defense, stat was a beast, lin came thru in the 4th. melo did not have a huge scoring game but he played good defense and had some nice passes, they were playing outstanding defense on him by the way... we dod need to work on our free throws (melo,fields)...side note hope jeffries is ok we need him on the floor he is really turning in to a poor man's oakley. and was tyson hurt ?? did not play in the crucial part of the 4th. in a defensive game ..
member15202.png

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
Well I felt Chandler wasn't in the game because Sixers have a lot of pesky guards chucking J's and 3's. They weren't driving as much and JR Smith and Shump play lock down D at the wing

Knicks32

Benchwarmer
CLEVELAND BEATS ATLANTA!

Knicks getting a much better chance at the 6 seed.

EDIT: I wrote this too soon!! Overtime!

metrocard

Legend
That's Big.. Seems like its been 3 different seasons in 3 months..I love the sacrifice guys are making - Allan Houston

lookgrabpull

Benchwarmer
good win tonight, not in every game are we going to score 100 + especially come playoff time every bodies defense improves, 76ers have one of the best D's in the nba...

This felt in a lot of ways like a mid-series playoff game. Nothing pretty, tough defense, very physical. A game of will. And seeing the Knicks fight through it, despite nothing going easy for them, and getting the win is really impressive.

We are no longer soft... Who woulda thunk it...

It gives us a good reason to be optimistic if we keep it up going to playoffs (if we actually make the playoffs, that is).

jimkcchief88

All Star
Doug Collins giving his team a tongue-lashing as we speak for not giving up that last foul. HA! Great effort by our KNICKS tonight. STAT came up huge and supporting cast chipped in great. Gutty win tonight reminds of the good ole days KNICKS with Hubie on the call!!!!