Knicks @ 76ers - Wed, March 21st @ 7:00pm - A true test for our rejuvenated Knicks

How many rebounds will STAT have?

• Total voters

Red

TYPE-A
LIN MUST STEP HIS GAME UP!

HE CANNOT PLAY PASSIVELY.

HE MUST UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION AND RISE TO THE OCCASION.:alert:

RISE YOUNG MAN...

RISE.

wian

Benchwarmer
if Philly score at 2 points every 6 minutes, they will have 16 points total for the game ! hehe !

Red

TYPE-A
Just sad...

It's ironic how much more quick and dynamic our ball movement is....despite what we can assume will be (and to an extent may already be) a lessening of pace and movement from D'antoni (which necessitates/pushes extremely quick and fluid ball movement) to Woodson (who is prone to running one of the slowest offenses in the NBA).

Says pretty much all you need to know about what was wrong; and why we look so crisp now (including the very day D'antoni left, and we played a game right after his final practices and gameplanning).

who-here-thinks-that-um-is-pretty-pathetic-and-cold-hearted-5661.jpg

more like evident.

Whosaidthat

Benchwarmer
I guess I was wrong, about that statement with the defense not knowing how to handle our O. I just came in and saw Lin with a drive and then Fields =P

wian

Benchwarmer
Lin should be taking the technicals until Mello can shoot at 75 - 80 % from the line consistently IMO ! His free throw % is below par this year

Knicks32

Benchwarmer
Our defense is doing OK - but let's not overstate it. Sixers have been getting open shots that they have been missing.