Knicks @ 76ers - Wed, March 21st @ 7:00pm - A true test for our rejuvenated Knicks

How many rebounds will STAT have?

• Total voters

smokes

Huge Member
No worries Lin fans, 1 for 9 is nothing. He's still the best PG in the game...T-shirt sell thru the roof...:gony:

Please just stop with this stuff its getting so boring. There's 25 Knicks fans praising our TEAM in the first half then there's you picking on 1 player.

God.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
What's most impressive for me about STAT's performance tonight is that he's leading the team in scoring WITHOUT any type of pick n roll play. Who says he needs a pick n roll PG. When he's in shape, he's good enough to carry the offensive load.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Off topic: I just gotta share this. This happened in a local basketball league here in the Philippines. Funniest shit I've seen in a basketball court. :teeth:

TakMan

Rotation player
Lin's displaying a Miami-esque offensive performance. His defence has been quite good though. Fields is playing smart, and Stoudamire is stepping it up, as he has been gradually for the past month. I know Davis has been injured on and off which hasn't allowed him to get into his groove, but if he only kept it slightly simple, he'd have the lead in double digits. If he stays healthy, he'll be an incredibly useful piece in the battle for a good post-season.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Lin's displaying a Miami-esque offensive performance. His defence has been quite good though. Fields is playing smart, and Stoudamire is stepping it up, as he has been gradually for the past month. I know Davis has been injured on and off which hasn't allowed him to get into his groove, but if he only kept it slightly simple, he'd have the lead in double digits. If he stays healthy, he'll be an incredibly useful piece in the battle for a good post-season.
:2cents: worth a rep

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I'm not picking on Lin. I'm picking on his fans. Reality check...:gony:
With all due respect, you have to realize that there is a difference between a rookie who came out of nowhere, makes $450K and nobody expected to play on such a high level and a $25M star considered as one of the most prolific scorers in the game who we gave up so much for.