Knicks @ 76ers - Wed, March 21st @ 7:00pm - A true test for our rejuvenated Knicks

How many rebounds will STAT have?

• Total voters

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
hell yeah !! stat to the hole + 1 ...

member15202.png

wian

Benchwarmer
I loved the fact that they managed to steady the ship when Philly went on the run and we got it back to 8 at the half ! At least we didnt panic and go to water !

Good recovery !

LeFlume

All Star
No worries Lin fans, 1 for 9 is nothing. He's still the best PG in the game...T-shirt sell thru the roof...:gony:

NYallDay

Benchwarmer
Stat's back!!!! still not good on the D tho, eltons also got 12 but has 8 rebs already. we need to buckle and get all 5 guys hitting the defensive glass

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
STAT is back. That's the guy who the Knicks leaned on last year. :peace:

On a side note, This has got to be the best game so far, from a competetive standpoint.

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
good overall half, good defense and intensity, i love we are driving the ball to the hoop... up 8 on the road, should be up more if not for some easy points on our sloppy turnovers.. side note love the fact that half the building is rooting for the knicks.

member15202.png

DunkinDonuts

Benchwarmer
Lin passes are pretty accurate this game. However, I'd like to see him pass ball down in the block to Amar'e more. Amar'e is beasting right now and the knicks should feature him. I don't know why, but when Amar'e gets going, the team tends to ignore him.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I was wrong about STAT earlier in the year...he CAN operate on the same court as Tyson.

Positive stuff going on out there.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Lin passes are pretty accurate this game. However, I'd like to see him pass ball down in the block to Amar'e more. Amar'e is beasting right now and the knicks should feature him. I don't know why, but when Amar'e gets going, the team tends to ignore him.

Ive been saying Lin needs to do a better job finding STAT there's been like 2 or 3 plays where he coulda hit Amare for a few easy buckets.

wian

Benchwarmer
Cleveland up on atlanta by 16 in the 2nd quarter - would be nice if Atlanta and Boston start to slide so we can overtake them hopefully !