:D

• TITS

Votes: 29 90.6%
  • GTFO

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters

KingCharles34

All Star
I agree that this version of Melo is better for us, I like his rebounding and hes setting up his teammates more like he was at the start of the season.

However, his shot selection could still be much better and his defense is very inconsistent from one play to the next, he shows hes capable at times but then u see him give away an easy basket or pick up a stupid foul. But Melo looking to score around 20 as opposed to Melo looking to score around 30 is an improvement, we have plenty of other guys that can score more efficiently then he does. Hopefully he can at least get his shot back to last years form before the playoffs start

lookgrabpull

Benchwarmer
MDA must be jealous as shit sitting at home watching this team explode the second he leaves.

I can't help but feel a tiny bit sorry for the guy.

Savv

Rookie
A bit of topic because the Admin won't allow me to start a new thread - is Billy Walker still a Knick? I see his name in the official roster but don't see him in the bench.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Good game

Melo did his thing

Amare looked like the amare we were all looking for

Chandler did his thing

JR very impressive tonight

Lin did everything you would want your PG to do.

LETS GO PORTLAND TAKE OUT THE BUCKS

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
The team looks completely different.

The biggest question I've always had is how come athletic freaks like Melo and Stat can't play defense.

Turns out they can, they just need a coach who holds them accountable for it.

nyk_nyk

All Star
There's just a different attitude with this team now. Everyone is comfortable doing what they are doing. It's beautiful to see.

iSaYughh

Starter
with melo and amare max contract and Chandler near max, I don't see how the knicks can afford to keep lin.

We'll use our MLE on him, in a worst case. And the CBA has wrinkles to it that'd let us outbid and go over cap in certain situations to be able to retain him.

The definitive word to date is we will be using our MLE on Lin; which means no OJ Mayo runs, etc. But, can't complain. That gives us 4 legit starters, and a bevy of 2-guards to hopefully mine a legit starter from (Shumpert, ideally).

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
from what i understand, next season we can match any offer he gets by another team, even if it goes over the cap.
same thing with Fields.

Great win for the knicks!

I dont think Lin really cares if he makes 5 or 10 mils on his contract. Just the endorsements will bring him about 20 mils a year. Volvo along plans to sign him for 3 mils. At least, thats the news i got.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Im almost positive JR Smith said he's gonna take the option for next year too, I think we'll fine with a roster next season also

CoolClyde

Defense Wins Championships

post-game interview, Wood Son just said how important it is to have 5 bodies blocking out for rebounds,
and letting the defense dictate the offense.

16 offensive bounds! 46 total! vs 4 and 30 for Craptors! that spells WIN!

the 3 bozos in the studio reiterated how Wood Son comes from the Red Holtzman school of defense, and played under Red.

DEFENSE FIRST! I LOVE THE WOOD MAN!

F*CK MIKE ANTONI!! ROT!!

thanks Smokes!