Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Bucks

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CA7

Scoring Champ
wow..you're seriously a dumbass:teeth:

You gotta be optimistic until the day the season is officially over, I'm not gonna say we have no chance at beating the Bulls/Heat/Celtics or anyone, we got a shot as long as the clock is ticking, if you have no faith so be it negativity wont help at all

so phuck off if you have no faith in our team, the whole world has no faith I wont follow the trend

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
We are 3 games behind Orlando in the loss column. They have 4 games remaining: Utah, Denver, Bobcats and Memphis. I believe there is still a chance.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
we could also catch the hawks, right? They have tough games ahead
Theoretically, it's as well possible, however, they'd have to lose all of their remaining games while we'd have to win all of ours. It isn't impossible considering that Atlanta has a very tough schedule left. I see a major problem there though, Celtics have their work done already by winning the division, which means they can start preparing for the postseason and rest their major players. That's why I predict an easy W for the Hawks who have yet to seal their playoff spot.

But looking at Orlando, it seems more probable that we reach the 6th seed, their next two games are Utah and Denver that are fighting not only for a higher seed but also to not fall out of playoff contention while we have to face Cleveland, which should be "very winnable" and Atlanta that will probably have their seed sealed by then. I can see us winning the next two and Orlando losing twice in a row, but it all comes down to our game against the Clippers and theirs against Memphis. LAC are still fighting to win Pacific while Grizzlies can smell the Mavs being just 2.5 games away.

Last edited:

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Theoretically, it's as well possible, however, they'd have to lose all of their remaining games while we'd have to win all of ours. It isn't impossible considering that Atlanta has a very tough schedule left. I see a major problem there though, Celtics have their work done already by winning the division, which means they can start preparing for the postseason and rest their major players. That's why I predict an easy W for the Hawks who have yet to seal their playoff spot.

But looking at Orlando, it seems more probable that we reach the 6th seed, their next two games are Utah and Denver that are fighting not only for a higher seed but also to not fall out of playoff contention while we have to face Cleveland, which should be "very winnable" and Atlanta that will probably have their seed sealed by then. I can see us winning the next two and Orlando losing twice in a row, but it all comes down to our game against the Clippers and theirs against Memphis. LAC are still fighting to win Pacific while Grizzlies can smell the Mavs being just 2.5 games away.

I would like to rep you but its saying I have to spread some love first. Very nice, couldn't put it any better. Totally agree Atlanta is a long shot while Orlando is very probable.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
C's out of contest (won Atlantic, sealed the 4th spot).

Standings5.png

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
So the Heat are on the verge of topping the Bulls right now - is there any likelihood of them pilfering 1st seed over the last few games? You know that neither of the 2 want the Knicks in the 1st round.

Shit is heating up, gentlemen.

miked1958

Rotation player
Crazy⑧s;229134 said:
So the Heat are on the verge of topping the Bulls right now - is there any likelihood of them pilfering 1st seed over the last few games? You know that neither of the 2 want the Knicks in the 1st round.

Shit is heating up, gentlemen.
Bulls have Dallas, pacers and Cavs left

Miami has Wash, Houston, boston and Wash.. It could happen

miked1958

Rotation player
And time prior to that we had them beat if MD called for a foul on pierce instead of letting him burn us with the 3