• Sixers

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Bucks

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
2.5 games behind the Celtics with one game left against the Celdicks.

Damn, this is good news. I'd love to be able to go up against a team like Indiana in the first round.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
These last 11 games will be absolutely crazy on how they effect us.

I hope they give us everything they got!

:gony:

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
No it's not.. having to play MIA or CHI at least 4 games in a row isn't a brand new beginning... its more like a near ending...

Any playoff series is a new beginning bro. You can think the way you want, I just hope our players have more confidence than you do. (It has been done before) Even with injuries and losing the greatest Knick in Patrick Ewing for most of it. The playoffs is a whole new season, for any true basketball fan.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
If we beat chicago twice i like our chances at the 5th seed, Bostons schedule isn't any easier than ours & the sixers have been playing like crap lately. Everyone's saying it's going to be Bucks vs Knicks for the 8th spot i think it'll be 76ers and Bucks fighting for the 8th spot as the season comes to an end

Last edited:
Lol at the bucks commentator just now..

"The knicks caught the magic at the right time.. so they end up getting a W when if anything it shouldve been an L"

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
so...portland decided to show their panties tonight and let the bucks come back and rape them

Bucks rec 28-28

Knicks rec 28-27

WE MUST WIN THIS GAME VS THE BULLS SUNDAY...edit... WE MUST WIN BOTH GAMES VS THE BULLS

JS3

Benchwarmer
PHI @ BOS.

Wow, what a night its gonna be for the Atlantic

If PHI is losing today, and we are winning then, we are even with PHI(we have the tie breaker...)!

BUT, their schedule is by far the easiest having NJN couple of times, CLE, DET etc'.

its going to be super tight for us until the end of the season, Woody is right, we must take it a game at a time, cause if you are looking at our schedule its mind blowing, but we are the Knicks & we are tough, now its the time to prove it.

PS
CHI has all the reasons to drop us the games(beside ego...), if we are winning we are facing the HEAT, whats good on that side is, that we have the HEAT in a week~ and they probably dont want to face us either :teeth:

knickscity

Benchwarmer
Philly's schedule puts them on the road for much of the remaining of the season.

And with the short rotation they are using now, those guys are burnt out.

I would be surprised if they didn't make the playoffs at all.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Philly's schedule puts them on the road for much of the remaining of the season.

And with the short rotation they are using now, those guys are burnt out.

I would be surprised if they didn't make the playoffs at all.
i agree here, the sixers are slowly slipping they are in a terrible slump at the wrong time both the bucks and the knicks have a chance of passing them.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Philly's schedule is no real indication of where they're going to end up after the regular season. 9-17 since February 15 doesn't sound well, maybe they're even going to miss the postseason. As I wrote in my NYK - CHI preview, they're a sinking ship.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Philly's schedule is no real indication of where they're going to end up after the regular season. 9-17 since February 15 doesn't sound well, maybe they're even going to miss the postseason. As I wrote in my NYK - CHI preview, they're a sinking ship.

+1 totally agree, they're having some problems. Bro how easy is this Bucks schedule, just took a look at thier april schedule again and it's a cake walk. That game on Wenesday against them will be our most important game of the season.

Seba

Benchwarmer
I hope Philadelphia takes this game.. I don't mind being 8,I just really want to be 4 and win a ****ing playoff series. We are going to beat Milwaukee again.