• Sixers

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Bucks

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Orlando will probably finish the regular season without Dwight, some beat writers claim that according to the sources close to the situation Howard will be out for 10-15 days. IMO we gotta push hard and make a run for the 6th seed.

smokes

Huge Member
Standings3.png

We're now 2 games ahead of Milwaukee, 1 game behind Philly, 4 games behind Orlando, Atlanta and Boston.

Nice picture. We only really have 2 games we might lose vs MIA and BOS hopefully we can win the BOS if not both. We have a real chance at 4/5/6 as it turns out.

CA7

Scoring Champ
That Pacers game might come back and haunt us.

and the Raptors game, the Celtics game we didn't foul Pierce in, the Hornets game we lost during "Linsanity", early in the year losing to the Bobcats when Fat Diaw straight owned STAT, dropping that game vs New Jersey when D-Will got hot and straight owned J-Lin....imagine just getting 2 of those back.....we'd be in a better place

skisloper

Starter
You guys are too optimistic.....lets just get into the playoffs....the 8th seed is fine....I think we can compete with the bulls

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
We need the seed!

Orlando will probably finish the regular season without Dwight, some beat writers claim that according to the sources close to the situation Howard will be out for 10-15 days. IMO we gotta push hard and make a run for the 6th seed.

Absolutely.

I have a feeling that we may very well nab it and play Indiana in the first. That would be the ultimate outcome.

VS Miami and Boston at MSG, where we're yet drop a game since Woody took the reigns, are our only 2 really threatening games. Having said that, I don't see us beating LAC at the tail end of the season - too many mismatches in their favor, and you can guarantee they'll be looking to catch LAL and avoid Memphis in the 1st round - but I truly believe we can go 4 and 3 at the very least over our last 7.

If we were to go 3-4, we'd take the tie breaker VS Orlando, is that right? Someone remind me, please.

Depending on how STAT's return fares, we can take Atlanta on the 22nd and outlast Orlando for that 6th seed, I believe. After a bi-polar season the likes of which we haven't seen since Zeke ass ****ed everything, 6th seed would be immense.

Come on BOYS!

CA7

Scoring Champ
we got 7 left I think so the goal is 5-2 realistically but we gotta beat Boston no matter what, that eliminates a game of separation meaning they only gotta drop 1 more and their final 5 is the worst, so we can end up tied and go to tie breakers or 1 up them and take the lead

if we go 5-2 plus beating Boston and Boston goes 3-4 we got it but if they beat us and still go 3-4 and we still go 5-2 I think we dont get anywhere past 7

so we gotta hope Orlando loses Dwight for the rest of the year and goes between 2-5 and 3-4, we just gotta win every game other than Heat/Celtics/Clippers and go 2-1 in those three, we could very well be 6-1 for the end of the year, we're one of the hottest teams in the league

skisloper

Starter
Crazy⑧s;227787 said:
Absolutely.

I have a feeling that we may very well nab it and play Indiana in the first. That would be the ultimate outcome.

VS Miami and Boston at MSG, where we're yet drop a game since Woody took the reigns, are our only 2 really threatening games. Having said that, I don't see us beating LAC at the tail end of the season - too many mismatches in their favor, and you can guarantee they'll be looking to catch LAL and avoid Memphis in the 1st round - but I truly believe we can go 4 and 3 at the very least over our last 7.

If we were to go 3-4, we'd take the tie breaker VS Orlando, is that right? Someone remind me, please.

Depending on how STAT's return fares, we can take Atlanta on the 22nd and outlast Orlando for that 6th seed, I believe. After a bi-polar season the likes of which we haven't seen since Zeke ass ****ed everything, 6th seed would be immense.

Come on BOYS!

The Nets game the night after the celtics game will be a big trap game for us....
No doubt a loss if Danotnio was coaching........Woodson needs to keep the team focused....Not sure why he did not play Walker last night......
I love your optimism but I still see us as the 8th seed. Our schedule is tough

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I gotta stop reading what you guys say!
I'm gonna get to excited and if we some how blow it big time I'm gonna slip into a mental coma

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Celtics are gonna be so tired when they play us.. its gonna be like their 4th game in 5 nights i think..
don't forget theyre all old as fuc*K
To be honest, that wont mean a damn thing.
These old f*cks know exactly what that game means to us and there isnt a chance in hell they dont go out without giving 110%

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
We've got a better shot at beating the Magic for the 6 seed than we do at beating the Celtics for the 4 seed. Magic are in free-fall mode and it looks like D12 is going to be out for the season.

Seba

Benchwarmer
We need to go 6-1. We might have a shot with 5-2 if we beat Boston. I am hopeful that Orlando can go 3-4 and catch them. They have 5 loosable games and they are loosing all of those lately. Boston should go 4-3 without problem, but who knows.
Philly won't do better than us.

RealNYK78

Rookie
With Howard on the shelf...

Until Stat get back we need play same defense n offense thru Melo..and try to get better point guard play off the bench to get Novak open shots n deal with Hot n cold Smith..Magic aren't gonna be playing .500 ball with Howard n Anderson..but Sixers are running out of gas..Key is have blow out games against bad team like Firday n against Heat n Boston we can catch Orlando..Woodson will Manage Melo and Chandler health n rest down the stretch..n leave room for Stat to get back into shape...we get Pacers in 1st Round we gonna win..