Tebowmania and Linsanity together in New York.

onex0is0

Benchwarmer
Wow.

Business will be looking good in New York.

Sanchez will now be looking over his back. Feel bad for him if the fans start to chant "Tebow!"

KingCharles34

All Star
Is this official yet? Smh @ the Jets they shoulda let Sanchez go and then signed Tebow. Rex Ryan is the biggest idiot involved in any professional sport, I hate him and I wish that team nothing but failure because of him

Is this official yet? Smh @ the Jets they shoulda let Sanchez go and then signed Tebow. Rex Ryan is the biggest idiot involved in any professional sport, I hate him and I wish that team nothing but failure because of him
Agreed.. Dunno why you sign a piss poor project QB in Tebow when you already have a below average or average at best qb with Sanchez.. They only did it for publicity. This team is a mess. Giants run NY

KingCharles34

All Star
Agreed.. Dunno why you sign a piss poor project QB in Tebow when you already have a below average or average at best qb with Sanchez.. They only did it for publicity. This team is a mess. Giants run NY

I'd actually rather have Tebow, i agree that Sanchez is better now but I see Tebow being better long term. I could easily be wrong though, both them could end up being mediocre but either way they dont have sh*t on Eli. Giants step on midgets

onex0is0

Benchwarmer
It's all about the money and ratings.

Apparel shop owners rejoice.

Businesses blooming with how they can incorporate the word Tebow.

Tebow jerseys probably will sell more than Eli Manning, Sanchez, and the rest of the Giants and Jets.

553764_139214529537537_109846165807707_148721_805853765_n.jpg

miked1958

Rotation player
Linsanity went 7-0 and 10/13
Let's see where this post DAntoni winsanity takes us..
So far 5-0 under our new coach!!!
Let's see if he can match or beat that streak.

miked1958

Rotation player
However this has been a season of streaks. Prior to Lin winning those 7 we were on a long losing streak. Then after that 10/13 Lin led streak we just went on another 6 game losing streak, getting totally out played and embarrassed which led to dAntoni quitting/being let go..

So now we are on another streak, agood one this time. Let's hope they can sustain it this time cause we can't survive another prolonged losing streak if we expect to secure a playoff spot

LA KNICKS GUY

Benchwarmer
He has led the Jets to two AFC Championship games with Mark's sorry ass at quarterback. He's also owned the gaytriots. Rex is a great coach.

I'm no Jets OR Giants fan, but honestly I think I take Tebow over Sanchez. I don't think either one is a great passer, and Tebow is a better runner and a better draw. It's not like they gave up much for him.

I do love Tebow though, I just think he's a great kid and role model.

It's gonna be fun to have two of the best stories in sports all in one city.

fender0577

Rotation player
I'm a die hard giant fan, and i'm loving this.All my friends are Jet fans, and there shaking in there boots right now.This is great, ROFLMAO.It's funny, because last week, i told them(MY FRIENDS) that they should pursue MANNINg, and they told me i was crazy, and now this, only the jets, LMAO.

I'm a die hard giant fan, and i'm loving this.All my friends are Jet fans, and there shaking in there boots right now.This is great, ROFLMAO.

Word!

I love the Giants too!

**** the Jets!

Losers :teeth:

Love how we made them eat their words last season, a shame that BJ27 won't give it to Rex Ryan anymore...but the rest will. Big Blue Wrecking Crew baby!

JPP, JT91, CC99, Osi and Kiwa are waiting for Tebow :thumbsup:

fender0577

Rotation player
Word!

I love the Giants too!

**** the Jets!

Losers :teeth:

Love how we made them eat their words last season, a shame that BJ27 won't give it to Rex Ryan anymore...but the rest will. Big Blue Wrecking Crew baby!

JPP, JT91, CC99, Osi and Kiwa are waiting for Tebow :thumbsup:
:agreed: I danced on their graves last year, right in my friends face, because i have the big screen, and we all watched that game at my house, HAHAHAHA, go GMEN.

Forrest17

Rotation player
Of all the teams for Tebow to go to this was probably the absolute worst

I really love Tebow, just because how ANGRY he makes people who take football so seriously. Just the mentioning of his name makes some foam at the mouth, especially when he was winning all those games last year, was probably some of the funniest **** I've ever seen in my life.

I hope Tebow gets some starts though with the Jets. He deserves better than being wildcat offense tool or whatever thats called. I mean sure, his accuracy is not good, but he is worth seeing if he can improve. He already has as many play off wins in his first starting season as Tony Romo has in his whole 9 year career, so its not like accuracy is everything.

knicksin60

Starter
Don't mean to bring up this topic but I wouldn't be surprised if some group of people decide to come up with a bill proposal that would seperate religion from sports. Players would be restricted from praying in the locker room or anywhere near the arena, they wouldn't be allowed to mention that a higher power played an important role in their success, and they wouldn't be allowed to bring any type of religious book with them to the arena.

iSaYughh

Starter
Don't mean to bring up this topic but I wouldn't be surprised if some group of people decide to come up with a bill proposal that would seperate religion from sports. Players would be restricted from praying in the locker room or anywhere near the arena, they wouldn't be allowed to mention that a higher power played an important role in their success, and they wouldn't be allowed to bring any type of religious book with them to the arena.

That would actually be unconstitutional, and extremely discriminatory.

(barring the Constitution itself actually being amended, and then such a bill being proposed/passed)

edit -- it still wouldn't surprise me in the least, either

I can easily see commercials with Tim and Lin starring in them. Advertisment companies love guys with values and a marketable image.

Honestly, I don't know what the Jets are thinking.

Maybe they think by bringing in the Wildcat guru from Miami Tebow will be the right fit to run it, Rex Ryan loves the ground and pound game.

This should put a fire under Sanchez's ass and force him to play better. If he continues to pout before proven himself worthy he will only hurt himself and his carrear.

If Tebow ever learns how to throw the ball....his game might even pass some of our most decorated QB's of our time.

The Jets needed someone to make Sanchez work for his position. If he can't out perform Tebow then he deserves splinters in his ass. He's lucky Peyton didn't come here and turned this city into Manning Mania.