If there was no Knicks , who would you support?

wian

Benchwarmer
Gday !

I just thought i would put the question out there, if the NBA had no New York Knicks, who would you support, or would you not support any team at all?

I personally would probably support a team in The East that hasn't had much success such as Cleveland, The Nets or The Bucks. Also, i don't mind Indiana and Philly !

My theory is that I love an underdog ! I hate teams like L.A. who have had a heap of success because they have always had more money to buy good players etc ! Time to share it around a bit i think !

What are your thoughts?

cheers

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Well I already am a fan of the Hornets.

Also, my home team some of you might remember.

Other than that, I'd have players to root for such as Nash. I'd still love basketball, but it wouldn't be anywhere near the same without the Knicks.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
The motha****ing Lakers bruh the only team I root for a head of the Knicks

I hate when ppl hate on a team because of their success thats not becoming and anyone here who's a Yankee fan and hates the Lakers because of their winning and money is biased as ****.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Well 1st let me say Knicks or GTFO

2nd I'd become a Cavaliers fan because other than Carmelo Anthony no other player really catches my eye like Kyrie Irving, he's my fav player other than Melo

3rd Knicks or GTFO............NOW!

Sage

Rotation player
As others have said, Knicks or GTFO.

The Knicks defensive style is what made me like them in the first place. But I guess if it wasn't them it'd be Detroit or Chicago, cos screw the western conference.

Paul1355

All Star
Gday !

I just thought i would put the question out there, if the NBA had no New York Knicks, who would you support, or would you not support any team at all?

I personally would probably support a team in The East that hasn't had much success such as Cleveland, The Nets or The Bucks. Also, i don't mind Indiana and Philly !

My theory is that I love an underdog ! I hate teams like L.A. who have had a heap of success because they have always had more money to buy good players etc ! Time to share it around a bit i think !

What are your thoughts?

cheers
Being from Jersey, probably the Nets

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
The motha****ing Lakers bruh the only team I root for a head of the Knicks

I hate when ppl hate on a team because of their success thats not becoming and anyone here who's a Yankee fan and hates the Lakers because of their winning and money is biased as ****.
:agreed: But Knicks are slightly ahead of Lakers!
Loved the Showtime era when the greatest PG of all-time was doing his Magic. He can play all positions and carried the whole team to chips. Magic was just......magical!
Here is a clip for some the younger fellas.

FYI Magic was drafted by the Lakers and Kobe (13th overall) was acquired in a trade. GM Jerry West had great eyes for youthful talents.

I can't see myself rooting for any other team outside of NY. If there weren't a NY team. I'll only support certain players....and continue to root for the NY collegiate teams.