Jeffries to miss 2 weeks

Kiyaman

Legend
Jefferies out for two weeks......

Thats messed-up for so many reasons....Jefferies is the best leader of the 2nd-unit....Jefferies make our bench-depth stronger, plus Jorts really need a lot of playingtime with Jefferies in the same lineup with him so he could define his role as a bigman in the NBA.

petescud

Starter
Well the positive news here is jorts will get more playing time. I think he's a year away, but he needs experience.

kinein

Benchwarmer
Well the positive news here is jorts will get more playing time. I think he's a year away, but he needs experience.

The guys out-of-shape, fat, and slow ~ probably the only NBA player that went on a - lets see how badly I can screw up my athletic condition and pretend like it hasn't slowed me down or made me largely ineffective.

Never seen it this bad - he beats Carmelo by a long-shot.

KingCharles34

All Star
SMH @ this thread being made only 3 days ago....That means one week and 4 days until the defensive player of the year makes his return :(

Sage

Rotation player
Wasn't there a thread like this earlier in the season when Jefferies was out for a few games and we were all really happy about it?

This has been the weirdest season, it's been like 3 seasons rolled into one.

smokes

Huge Member
Last edited:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Who would of ever thought we would be so eager for the return of jeffries, i remember it just like yesterday when jeffries fumbled that pass in the playoffs and everyone in New york and all the fans stamped "LOSER" on his forehead, i admit i was part of that bunch but now i really see how great he can be for us he really worked hard to improve offensively and his defense is always +1. I cant wait to see the chandler/jeffries duo on the court again.