Amare Back Monday...

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Great news, i hope he still stays aggressive were going to really need him tomorrow especially if Melo is off again.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
He...better be healthy.

I don't want it to be a redux of what happened in the playoffs last year where he played when he was obviously injured

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Good news.

Now he has to start getting back to automatic from the 45.

Lin has been banged up but will be back.

Everyone needs to protect one another in what will be a high octane, aggressive game. Treat it like the playoffs, foul like it's the playoffs, hit hard and win hard.

bash

Benchwarmer
Apparently amare didnt practice today coz team didnt want him driving for his back. getting treatment listed as game-time decision, however teammates dont seem to be optimistic that he will play . . . shit

tiger0330

Legend
Apparently amare didnt practice today coz team didnt want him driving for his back. getting treatment listed as game-time decision, however teammates dont seem to be optimistic that he will play . . . shit
No Amare or JJ, not liking it. Every time the Knicks get to .500 they lose, we're running out of games and need to get on another win streak asap.

Alan Hahn is reporting on twitter that it is highly unlikely he plays tonight.

Damn, that's bad news. He was playing well lately and starting to regain his sharpness. Him beeing out again won't help his match-sharpness down the stretch.

His back issues really seem to be a constant distraction ever since last years Playoffs...annoying.

nyk_nyk

All Star
I don't know how competitive we can be with MIL without Amare and Jef FRIES. Jorts will need to have the game of his life and Melo will need to do his best 2011 playoffs vs BOS impression.

Lin I believe will play but his knee soreness will affect him.

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
yea if STAT doesnt play this is definitely gonna be a crucial game for jorts.
he has to come through

Den318

Benchwarmer
Are we screwed this game? This is one game that Melo have to step up. His piss poor shooting is not acceptable anymore.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Time to earn that check Melo

LOL at some of the same dudes hollering trade Stat 2 weeks ago sweatin his absence tonight

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Shit apparently JR Swish missed practice with a stomach virus.

Woodson said he should be fine for the game, If Amare doesnt play though I really believe the team can still step up though, i believe melo will do great tonight and so will Chandler

KingofNy

Starter
Sometimes we play better without our stars. Not having Jeffries always hurts us though and Stat has been trying of late.