Knicks VS Bucks: Monday, March 26 @ 7:30pm. STATEMENT GAME.

How many TOs will Lin have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
13256515132199025.gif

ucb47iiggt6671oa3h82od97t_display_image.gif

KNICKS GONNA MAKE IT

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

newyorkknicks_par1a_2012-9999_scc_srgb.png

ie7jp1w07mlhzwxqgeffn9c8p.gif

images%2B%252810%2529.jpeg

dance2.gif
The Starting
dance2.gif

STAT

stat-monroe-o.gif

It's believed that he was a Nazi experiment gone horribly wrong.

MELO

anthony-o.gif

Has the shooting rhythm of a one legged man ****ing a lawn mower.

Laundry Folds

fields-hawks-smash-o.gif

Hot like a Mexican's lunch.

Cunning Lingus

Jeremy-Lin-GIF.gif

Is terrified of beavers

The Man Handler

byson-o.gif

It's believed that if you lick his chest, the taste is identical to wasabi. Cool.

nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

large_3.24img6.jpg

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

Crazys Exclusive Feature

ab1c46b16d6c4e37bf71236837bba466.0.gif

551914_3359755467924_1090158690_33268566_156066061_n.jpg

530313_3359755627928_1090158690_33268567_94052934_n.jpg

knicks_logo.gif
The Bucks move the ball well. Whether or not Ellis will somehow detract from that as their new piece we will see. They tend to be out rebounded, particularly in the back-court, but otherwise they're reasonably on par with their opponents statistically.

knicks_logo.gif
The Bucks most effective field goal % comes during the first 10 seconds of the shot clock. They play good transition basketball, and, as I've said move the ball well.

knicks_logo.gif
Fact! The Bucks reached 30 assists for the sixth time in seven games and the seventh time in 10 games. They lost for the first time when reaching that mark. ... The Bucks scored at least 104 points for the ninth time in 10 games. They fell to 18-5 in games where they score at least 100.

Animated%20Gif%20Keys.gif
Key to Victory.
Animated%20Gif%20Keys.gif

● Defense - naturally. When we last lost to the Bucks at home our defense was just woeful. The Bucks move that ball, and any players not paying attention to their man will get burned. STAT could very well be made to look silly by Gooden on numerous occasions.

● We need the bench to come out gunning. Our propensity to let leads balloon rather than be cut down will be under surveillance as always, and we need the bench to score and exert energy from the get go.

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

Previous Encounter

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

large_3.24img7.jpg

Knick Art by Joe Petruccio

Knicks_47_12.jpg

knicks46-12.jpg

game43-12.jpg

Who To Watch
dance.gif
Amar'e Stoudemire
dance.gif

amare.gif

knicks_logo.gif
With the emerging Ilyasova and Gooden's potential to get hot and stay hot, STAT will have to be on his toes in this one defensively.

knicks_logo.gif
Assignments - We owe Jennings one, and Ilyasova needs to be kept quiet.

act_ersan_ilyasova.jpg

act_brandon_jennings.jpg

knicksonline.com Poster In The Spotlight!

0002.gif

548618_3359755667929_1090158690_33268568_1914225058_n.jpg

Love the username! Dude knows his stuff and good to see him posting a lot more. Keep it up, you big rapist.

548618_3359755667929_1090158690_33268568_1914225058_n.jpg

⑧Fun Bags!⑧

Yoko_2.gif

large_3.24img9.jpg

⑧Anusususususus⑧

Ass-Squeeze.gif
Ass-Squeeze.gif
Ass-Squeeze.gif
Ass-Squeeze.gif

large_3.24img12.jpg

Michio Kaku

A very interesting, intelligent dude. Check him out!

large_3.24img28_Saffran.jpg

有り難う

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Knicks are going to play extremely hard on Monday I know it, they know what is on the line, they remember the last game they lost, and we play in the Garden

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
The trained and clich?d response is to say that every game is equally important. So it was interesting that one Knick after another refused to dismiss questions about Monday?s game against Milwaukee at the Garden.

The Knicks, with photos of the Larry O?Brien championship trophy suddenly adorning their locker room, are relishing the chance to finally put some distance between themselves and the No.9 Bucks for the eighth and final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference.

A win Monday represents the difference between a 2 ? game cushion and a precarious half-game lead.

A seventh victory in eight games under new coach Mike Woodson also would get the Knicks back to .500 (25-25) and would enable them to look ahead in the standings, rather than just behind them in the playoff chase.

?It?s a huge game. Both teams know what?s at stake,? said Tyson Chandler, who tied his season-high with 17 rebounds in Saturday?s 22-point win over the Pistons. ?We have an opportunity to move (another) game ahead of them. So it?s huge. We have to make sure we get rest (Sunday), come in with focus and make sure we get this next game.?

Chandler and the Knicks didn?t practice Sunday after finishing a stretch of four games in five nights with a 3-1 record, also including a key win last Wednesday against Atlantic-leading Philadelphia.

Woodson noted the importance of finding his players some rest within the condensed schedule, and he even said ?hopefully we can continue to have some blowouts? to accomplish that.

Jared Jeffries (knee) will be sidelined approximately two weeks, the Knicks said Saturday, but banged-up starters Amar?e Stoudemire (lower back stiffness) and Jeremy Lin (sore left knee) both said they expect to play Monday after sitting out the fourth quarter against Detroit.

?Milwaukee is going to be a tough one. It?s very, very important for us,? Stoudemire said. ?We?re trying to make a run here. We?re trying to do something special as far as playoff standings and our division chances.?

With those goals in mind, Chandler also brought the championship ring he won last year with Dallas to show his teammates Saturday night, at the suggestion of manager of player security Max (Big Max) Cayard.

?Tyson talks a lot about sacrifice, defense and just putting everything aside in terms of individual stuff, whether it?s off the court, on the court, egos, roles, whatever,? said Lin, who had seven turnovers and just three assists against the Pistons. ?He just talks about how we all have to buy in and only care about the team and the team only.?

The Knicks have 17 games remaining, and all but one (April 25 against the Clippers) will be against Eastern Conference teams. Two of those games will be against the Bucks, also including a road game on April 11.

?Every game counts right now and we?re trying to win ?em all. It starts on Monday,? Iman Shumpert said.

?It?s a real big game for us, going up against them, fighting for that 8th spot,? Carmelo Anthony said. ?We want to continue the way we?ve been playing, but as far as that game goes, it?s a very big game for us. We need that game and we?re going to do everything in our power to get it.?

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...offs-approach-article-1.1050679#ixzz1qBtliWiv

bash

Benchwarmer
hmmm i really like the knicks theme song. one of my favs. so much better than swizz beats haha

p0nder

Starter
Dude. That Big Think video tripped me way out. I'm vibrating and tuned in here man.

Tonight's game is huge. Watch that video of what happened the last time out. I expect this to get chippy and physical. These teams are fired up. Glad to hear the knicks got rest on Sunday. Amare's back issues are REALLY concerning. That was what happened to him in the playoffs last year and it is only recently that he has fully recovered from it. I hope that regardless of the outcome of the game that he doesn't put to much strain on his back and re-aggravate it. We will need him firing on all cylinders from here on out.

I also really dig the way Chandler approaches the game. Team oriented, focused, goal driven. I also really liked what STAT said to tyson during the last game "You get them all, I'll just box out." Led to a big rebounding advantage and a 17-board performance for TC.

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
Stat was gettin treated at shoot around this morning. His status is questionable. I really hope he plays. If he doesn't maybe this will be the game melo goes off.

LeFlume

All Star
I need this win. 'Cuse loss to Ohio State is still hurting me. :barf:

Knicks and Tequila can take care of heartache like no other.. :gony:

Knicks will win this one.

Seems like we're up against the Playoff teams and usually beat them (Indiana, Philly, Orlando, Atlanta) it's the shit teams like Toronto, Charlotte, Golden State that we suck against.

Knicks will take this, start a 3 game winning streak and then lose against Cleveland.

Benchwarmer
Crazy8: I'm not sure if you created that poll about Lin's turnovers?

But, I hope the high numbers casted by some aren't wishful thinking?

I'd hope not since he is playing on the same team? :?

**P.S. I'm sorry if I'm overly sensitive about these kinds of things, but
I believe that our thoughts can create our reality.

Last edited:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@alanhahn: #Knicks have Amar'e (sore back) and Lin (sore right knee) listed as questionable for tonight vs Bucks.

@Al_Ianazzone: Woodson said he didn't want Amar'e to have to drive to practice from the city. Doesn't sound good. #Knicks

@alanhahn: Doesn't sound good. "@Dr_Dig: @alanhahn odds of Amar'e playing tonight?"

Kiyaman

Legend
We take this one by 10. No Bogut to abuse us. Knicks 98 Bucks 88...but Jennings gets 25 pts 7 ass

It wasnt Bogut that always abused us....it was Dunleavy or Jennings exploding in the 2nd half....which makes Monta Ellis scary. Smith & Melo have to be prepared to trade points in the 2nd half

Kiyaman

Legend
Crazy8: I'm not sure if you created that poll about Lin's turnovers?

But, I hope the high numbers casted by some aren't wishful thinking?

I'd hope not since he is playing on the same team? :?

**P.S. I'm sorry if I'm overly sensitive about these kinds of things, but
I believe that our thoughts can create our reality.

I never understood this big-deal over Lins turnovers....Lins many turnovers never lost
us one game this season.

The Polls on Lin's turnovers and Amare rebounds seem senseless to me....
Chandler blocks, Jefferies charges, Shump's Steals, and Melo's FG percentage
seem like better game polls.