Knicks VS Bucks: Monday, March 26 @ 7:30pm. STATEMENT GAME.

How many TOs will Lin have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He should be able to get the open shots when someone drives and draws the defense to collapse.

True, but I think other teams have wised up to how potent a weapon he has become and the guy defending him now sticks with him no matter what on most plays.

Not surprising that without Amare and Lin, our first unit is still pretty effective, but our second unit is now too weak to hang with other teams that are solid off the bench.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
My only knock on woodson is he sits the starters way too long. I like that he makes subs early but than they sit there and get stiff for like a half hour

wian

Benchwarmer
Not surprising that without Amare and Lin, our first unit is still pretty effective, but our second unit is now too weak to hang with other teams that are solid off the bench.

Davis and especially Chandler are going to have to play big minutes to get the W tonite, i can just see it evolving that way

knicksin60

Starter
What makes the Bucks such an elite team against the Knicks?

How come other teams like the Pacers could blow this Bucks team out on any given night but the Knicks have so much trouble going up against them?